Prophecy Guy receives:

Teams from Cool Hand Flash's Monthly Break

Additional notes:

Paypal already received

Johnny Number 5
nothing at all?
j
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Prophecy Guy.
Johnny Number 5
Anything?
j5
Tb40
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Prophecy Guy.
road_runner_1964
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Johnny Number 5.

John,

Do you have the tracking # used to mail this? That will help us determine if we can close.

Bob
Johnny Number 5
I did not use dc on all the packages, so unfortunatly Even if I did on this one, I have NO idea where the receitp would be...
seems like he hasnt even logged on in a while.
j
urbanmonk
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Jun 24 2011, 07:26 AM)
I did not use dc on all the packages, so unfortunatly Even if I did on this one, I have NO idea where the receitp would be...
seems like he hasnt even logged on in a while.
j

Why it's best if DC or other tracking is used to post in transaction thread when sent, that way if things like this happen one doesn't have to dig for them for us to be able to close this. Being a sale we really need them to come on and verify receipt, as can't really fail to the buyer if they paid so we still open for longer time than other situations.
Johnny Number 5
thats fine, Ill just wait. I know I sent everyones cards because all but 4 people have received and I belive 3 of those not received are international. So, In that case, with my honest reputation, I will wait, and wait, and wait.
j5
Johnny Number 5
Wonder when he is going to log on again...
j
Tb40
Johnny Number 5
I think im gonna send him a letter reminding him to log on. Its been a long time.
j
Johnny Number 5
So,

After doing some research, I realized I DID use DC# on his transaction - Here is what www.usps.com states - Delivered June 13th.....Please close this......

Label/Receipt Number: 0311 0240 0001 5516 9781
Expected Delivery Date: June 7, 2011
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 11:13 am on June 13, 2011 in NOVI, MI 48375.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Delivered, June 13, 2011, 11:13 am, NOVI, MI 48375
Out for Delivery, June 13, 2011, 9:09 am, NOVI, MI 48375
Sorting Complete, June 13, 2011, 8:59 am, NOVI, MI 48375
Processed through Sort Facility, June 12, 2011, 6:40 pm, ALLEN PARK, MI 48101
Processed through Sort Facility, June 09, 2011, 8:19 am, ALLEN PARK, MI 48101
Missent, June 07, 2011, 5:26 am
Arrival at Unit, June 07, 2011, 5:24 am, WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI 48322
Processed through Sort Facility, June 04, 2011, 6:26 pm, WHITE PLAINS, NY 10610
Acceptance, June 04, 2011, 8:05 am, CALLICOON, NY 12723

finestkind
This transaction will be closed as complete after 15 days of the DC# showing they received and the other party doesn't respond.
Johnny Number 5
Ok SO I will wait til july 29th.

Thank you
j5
Johnny Number 5
It. It is now July 29 th please close this as I have waited the required waiting period of 14 days after delivery.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.