Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: drocksthaparty to dodgerblue38501
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
drocksthaparty
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

drocksthaparty receives:

25 dollars

dodgerblue38501 receives:

1 box of goodness filled with some titanic and other goodies.

Additional notes:

Thanks chad
dodgerblue38501
I agree. Payment sent via Paypal a few moments ago. Just to clarify, this box of goodies contains Titans base, Brett Favre Vikings base, a Derrick Mason Topps AUTO, 4 Jake Locker 2011 UD RCs, 2 Evan Longoria A&G GU, and some other surprises from my main man Damond!
drocksthaparty
I hope you like it, I have been holding on to these Favre cards for you since our last deal. I didn't think you could pull that many. I hope you like them if not let me know and we will work something out.

damond
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(drocksthaparty @ May 26 2011, 03:11 PM)
I hope you like it, I have been holding on to these Favre cards for you since our last deal. I didn't think you could pull that many.  I hope you like them if not let me know and we will work something out.

damond

I'm sure the cards will be great. We have made several deals and you haven't disappointed me yet. thumbsup.gif
drocksthaparty
I hope so, Payment Recvd and I called to tell you your cards were sent today as well.

dodgerblue38501
Cards received. Great lot as usual from Damond! Thanks! Deal complete. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.