Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Austin Pettis and Titus Young WANTED!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
jrlebert
Looking for what you have of the two Boise WRs! Pretty much only looking for stuff in their Boise State uniform, and NO Press Pass or Sage.

PM me here! Let's get some deals done!

I know I don't have a ton of posts on here, but I am on a ton of other forums and sites, and I am a very experienced trader! Bring me your Boise WRs!
road_runner_1964
I got this one for you, as part of our swap. In the middle of the movers packing everything up. Will hold till I get a little settle at the new addy. I know you have something I need...biggrin.gif

user posted image

For all others, I will vouch for JR, awesome trader/collector. Find him some Matt Ware's too...

BTW there is an 04 SPx up on the bay right now....
wvball
I have a 2011 UD Printing plate of titus young.
I am looking for autographs of any of my WVU guys out in the draft this year.
jrlebert
QUOTE(wvball @ May 5 2011, 09:32 AM)
I have a 2011 UD Printing plate of titus young.
I am looking for autographs of any of my WVU guys out in the draft this year.

Thanks for the look. I'm actually going to turn down the plate, but I have to say, it is a really nice card to own. Thanks for the offer!
jrlebert
QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ May 4 2011, 08:38 AM)
I got this one for you, as part of our swap.  In the middle of the movers packing everything up.  Will hold till I get a little settle at the new addy.  I know you have something I need...biggrin.gif

user posted image
For all others, I will vouch for JR, awesome trader/collector.  Find him some Matt Ware's too...

BTW there is an 04 SPx up on the bay right now....

thank you for the reference, kind sir! and no... there is no longer a matt ware SPx on the bay! just let me know when you are done with the move and we will definitely get something done for the cards I have for you from your wants list and the 264.
jrlebert
looking for any other non PP or Sage of the Boise guys...
jrlebert
anything today?
jrlebert
new stuff out there?
jrlebert
to the top! Leaf Ultimate is out!
jrlebert
wow... not really a fan of Leaf Ultimate... I think the first Leaf set looks a lot cleaner. anyone have anything?
jrlebert
to the top! anything today?
jrlebert
back up... looking for ONLY Boise uniformed stuff...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.