Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: Synnstoxin and BigHig
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
Synnstoxin
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Synnstoxin receives:

2009 Upper Deck Heroes Jersey Purple 68 Brian Westbrook 41/50 (white) small ding, top border for nothing.

2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Past & Present Jersey Jumbo Swatch 8 Duce Staley 039/100 (green)

BigHig receives:

2007 Leaf R&S Legedu Naanee RC $5

2007 Leaf R&S Standing Ovation Steve Smith $2.50

Additional notes:

None Specified.
BigHig

BigHig agrees with this trade. Cards to Bobby were shipped out Saturday morning April 30. Delivery confirmation number is:
0310 2640 0001 6055 0957

Synnstoxin
DC # 9101 1288 8230 0680 1618 23
BigHig

The cards traded to Bobby arrived on Tuesday May 3. He has failed to post and confirm that they have arrived. The cards from Bobby appear to have shipped after he received his and are finally due to arrive today, Monday May 9.
BigHig

This trade turned out to be a negative experience. Synnstoxin didn't mail until after he received from me. Both cards from him look horrible and were thrown away. I will block Robert Goodwin from Horsham, PA from now on.
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Synnstoxin.
Synnstoxin
I have received my cards, and sent when I said I could. Sorry i didn't send Saturday, but I had to put my dog down
RGBII
We can not close this trade as completed
since Brian states that he did not receive
the cards in the condition that he desired.

You two gentlemen need to correspond
with one another to come up with an
equitable solution.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
BigHig

Even though I'm not satisfied with the transaction with Synnstoxin you can go ahead and close the trade thread. I'm not willing to put forth the effort to try and deal with him again. It serves as a reminder to stay clear from the PhotoBucket generation.
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Synnstoxin.
Synnstoxin
My cards were in good condition, what flaws did you find with them? You claim you threw them away, so there is no proof. I've had 100 transactions on here and have never had a problem with the condition of my cards. This is exactly WHY I use photobucket, so I can scan the actual card.
BigHig

Your PhotoBucket scans only show the front of the cards. Each card was creased from top to bottom most noticeably from the back of the card. I still have both cards in case proof is required. I want nothing else from our transaction since a negative rating cannot be posted for you. RGBII should close this thread. Synnstoxin has nothing else worth trading for.
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to BigHig.

Brian,
Please send me a scan/photo (with as much detail
as possible) of the card(s).

I will examine the scan/photo to determine if this
trade should be failed due to Synnstoxin.

Thank you for your patience but we make every
attempt to moderate these trades "by the book."

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
Synnstoxin
I will return the cards and cancel the trade if you'd like
BigHig

A return of just the Staley card would be acceptable for me.
Synnstoxin
Alright man, sorry this happened, I will ship Tuesday
Synnstoxin
DC # 9101128882300700407863
BigHig

The return of the Duce Staley jersey card was received on Saturday May 21.
This transaction is now complete.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.