Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: buyinggameused and echunks
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
buyinggameused
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

buyinggameused receives:

40 Game-Used/Autos that fall under the following criteria (aside from the card being in NRMT-MT condition):

Baseball: I'm not interested in Royal Rookies, Signature Rookies, or any other draft GU. I can't use USA Olympic jersey cards or World Baseball Classic cards. No Pacific or Collector's Edge cards, either. The cards must be from MLB sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (they can't be pictured in a college, USA or generic uniform). I will also accept cards with game-used bat, pants, hat, base, ball, glove, turf, shoe, etc. Certified autographs must be from 2001 to present. No draft sets - the auto must come from a professional manufacturer, and the player must be shown in his MLB uniform.

Football: I'm not interested in Press Pass, SAGE, or any other draft GU. Please, no Pacific or Collector's Edge cards, either. The cards must be from NFL sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (they can't be pictured in a college or generic uniform). I will also accept cards with game-used ball, glove, shoe, helmet, etc. Certified autos must be from 2002 to present and from a pro set and NOT a draft set (no Press Pass, SAGE, etc.), Again, no Pacific or Collector's Edge, and the player must be pictured in his pro uniform.

Hockey: I'm not interested in draft GU. I can't use minor league jersey cards. The cards must be from NHL sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (he can't be pictured in a minor league or generic uniform). I will also accept cards with game-used stick, pad, glove, etc. Autos must be from 2003 to present, and from a professional set (not a draft set), picturing the player in his pro uniform.

echunks receives:

Felix Jones 2008 Topps RP RC Auto #186 #’d 13/20

Additional notes:

None Specified.
echunks
I agree
buyinggameused
Card sent. USPS DC #: 9101 9690 1038 3153 6306 44
echunks
Cards received today!

Thanks again,
Eddie
buyinggameused
Cards received. Thanks! I hope to trade with you again in the future!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.