Mark Texiera Yankees game used

Rebel31 receives:

Anthony Tolliver 08-09 Rookie Standouts

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Rebel31
agreed
Rebel31
Shipped this morning. Thanks for the trade!
B-Millz23
Will be shipping tomorrow. Thanks for the trade.
B-Millz23
Shipped today.
Rebel31
Recieved. Thanks!
B-Millz23
Still haven't recieved.
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Rebel31.
Rebel31
Card was shipped on Monday I believe. Should be there any day now.
Rebel31
Card show up yet? Should have got there by now.
Rebel31
Any update?
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to B-Millz23.
B-Millz23
Still haven't recieved.
Rebel31
QUOTE(B-Millz23 @ Mar 27 2011, 04:41 PM)
Still haven't recieved.

hmm....I don't know what to tell you. I guess if it doesn't show up soon, just let me know and I will either send the Anthony Tolliver back or a replacement.
B-Millz23
I'll give it a few more days.
B-Millz23
Do you have any Yankees inserts or numbered cards or anything of Allen Iverson including base. I'd rather work out a replacement or just let you keep the card as a gift. I know you've been looking for it fora while and I have no use for it.
Rebel31
QUOTE(B-Millz23 @ Mar 29 2011, 09:36 AM)
Do you have any Yankees inserts or numbered cards or anything of Allen Iverson including base. I'd rather work out a replacement or just let you keep the card as a gift. I know you've been looking for it fora while and I have no use for it.

Send me a pm buddy and I will work something out. Thanks.
Rebel31
UPDATE: This card was returned to me on Saturday. It said that B-Millz no longer lived there and didn't provide a forward address. I sent it to his old addy. lol. Anyways, it was remailed today with his new addy with the replacement card we had agreed on. Sorry for this buddy!
B-Millz23
Recieved today. Not a problem on the mix up. Stuff happens. I look forward to doing transactions with you again soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.