quik59sat
Looking to trade these:
BV$400
user posted image

BV$120
user posted image

BV$300
user posted image

Mainly looking for trade bait or cards that interest me.
patsfan52
nice ryan wow
pwolantern
I probably don't have anything, but please check me for the Favre. PM me if there is something we can work out...thanks!
crig22
check me for the Felix Jones
Sazzyc603
i love the ryan-check my bucket.thanks.
facemuscles
CMB for Ryan or Farve. cool.gif
quik59sat
QUOTE(pwolantern @ Mar 8 2011, 04:25 AM)
I probably don't have anything, but please check me for the Favre.  PM me if there is something we can work out...thanks!

Sorry, didn't see anything.

QUOTE(crig22 @ Mar 8 2011, 04:54 AM)
check me for the Felix Jones

QUOTE(Sazzyc603 @ Mar 8 2011, 05:33 AM)
i love the ryan-check my bucket.thanks.

QUOTE(facemuscles @ Mar 8 2011, 05:34 AM)
CMB for Ryan or Farve. cool.gif

I liked the quad NT signature, but didn't see much else.
joe31
Pm sent
RI_PatsFan
cmb thnx
Rebel31
Gorgeous Favre auto. Wish I had enough for that.
quik59sat
QUOTE(joe31 @ Mar 8 2011, 10:45 AM)
Pm sent

Replying

QUOTE(RI_PatsFan @ Mar 8 2011, 11:47 AM)
cmb thnx

QUOTE(Rebel31 @ Mar 8 2011, 03:14 PM)
Gorgeous Favre auto. Wish I had enough for that.

Thanks man. Hoping to get something nice for it.
Rebel31
I just have to ask this question bro....But what could possibly be out there that is better than a Brett Favre auto? I mean, he holds every stat that matters. What exactly could you be looking for in return? lol

That would be like trading a Michael Jordan auto. What could you possibly get that is better?
quik59sat
QUOTE(Rebel31 @ Mar 8 2011, 03:37 PM)
I just have to ask this question bro....But what could possibly be out there that is better than a Brett Favre auto? I mean, he holds every stat that matters. What exactly could you be looking for in return? lol

That would be like trading a Michael Jordan auto. What could you possibly get that is better?

Just looking for a 1-3 card deal that catches my eye. I don't have any attachment to this card and have been teetering on getting out of the hobby for some time now, but I trade/buy/sell because its fun. Nothing beats helping another collector find a PC card or finally getting your hands on a card you haven't been able to pick up (ex. My Colt Brennan Exquisite and NT autos).

I don't know man. I really can't explain it. lol
Rebel31
QUOTE(quik59sat @ Mar 8 2011, 09:47 PM)
Just looking for a 1-3 card deal that catches my eye. I don't have any attachment to this card and have been teetering on getting out of the hobby for some time now, but I trade/buy/sell because its fun. Nothing beats helping another collector find a PC card or finally getting your hands on a card you haven't been able to pick up (ex. My Colt Brennan Exquisite and NT autos).

I don't know man. I really can't explain it. lol

Fair enough....It makes all the sense in the world to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.