Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2010 Absolute Tebow Jersey/AU /10 Leave Buckets
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
facemuscles
I should have this here in the next 2 days, more than likely tomorrow. Just wanted to see if there's any interest in it now since I don't really collect him. Lemme know what's off limits before I look. Thanks, TL cool.gif

user posted image
Sazzyc603
sweet card my man.
Gforce083
what you be lurkin' fer?
facemuscles
1/1 High end trade. I know there's a bunch of Tebow Collector's holding some nice tradable stuff, so I'm throwing it out there for them. I'm not a Tebow PC dude. Rather trade for a Brady AU, but will work toward anything that's nice that I can PC. Basically just some sweet higher end piece. cool.gif

QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Mar 7 2011, 11:17 PM)
what you be lurkin' fer?

Johnny Number 5
nice sauce
j5
patsfan52
cool man cool
facemuscles
Thanks guys. Should be here tomorrow. The seller is overnighting it and I'm waiting to get confirmation that it's sent. cool.gif
MWS
Dang I was hoping it was the patch auto /10.
facemuscles
LOL, I was waiting on a response from you. If it was, we would have been rocking and rolling on a deal. Lemme know if you still want it at any point, but I'm looking to move it as soon as it get's here. cool.gif

QUOTE(MWS @ Mar 8 2011, 10:50 AM)
Dang I was hoping it was the patch auto /10.

MWS
QUOTE(facemuscles @ Mar 8 2011, 12:27 PM)
LOL, I was waiting on a response from you. If it was, we would have been rocking and rolling on a deal. Lemme know if you still want it at any point, but I'm looking to move it as soon as it get's here. cool.gif

Take a look at my bucket I think all my not for trade is up to date with NFT in the title.
facemuscles
Sending PM! cool.gif

QUOTE(MWS @ Mar 8 2011, 12:09 PM)
Take a look at my bucket I think all my not for trade is up to date with NFT in the title.

RI_PatsFan
cmb tnx
facemuscles
Didn't see anything for Tebow, but thanks for the look. cool.gif

QUOTE(RI_PatsFan @ Mar 8 2011, 04:48 PM)
cmb tnx

MWS
PM returned.
Rence2
QUOTE(facemuscles @ Mar 7 2011, 12:26 PM)
I should have this here in the next 2 days, more than likely tomorrow. Just wanted to see if there's any interest in it now since I don't really collect him. Lemme know what's off limits before I look. Thanks, TL cool.gif

user posted image

I'm interested in the Tebow. Please check my bucket. PC/High end is not off limits
facemuscles
PM Sent! cool.gif

QUOTE(Rence2 @ Mar 8 2011, 08:52 PM)
I'm interested in the Tebow. Please check my bucket. PC/High end is not off limits

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.