Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF 2010 Contenders RC
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
crig22
Depending on how many of these I can pick up in the next couple weeks, I might just buckle down and attempt the set. LMK what you have
Johnny Number 5
have some incoming if interested in buying, should have about 12/13 shortly
j
marcus42
I have CJ Spiller, would you need that one/
crig22
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Mar 6 2011, 06:41 PM)
have some incoming if interested in buying, should have about 12/13 shortly
j

been trying to trade for as many as possible first before buying, but nothing's impossible. Send me a list of what you have incoming and individual sell prices
crig22
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Mar 6 2011, 08:26 PM)
I have CJ Spiller, would you need that one/

I have one incoming. which version is it? have a scan?
Johnny Number 5
Sounds good my amingo
j55555
crig22
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Mar 6 2011, 10:47 PM)
Sounds good my amingo
j55555

just traded for a lot of 10 including a couple of the SP's. PM me a list of the ones you have incoming and I'll let you know which ones I could use
Johnny Number 5
copy, they are en route as part of a mystry package, I also have access to an sp of jeremy willimas (175 bv) which is on ebay for 100 bin
j5
crig22
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Mar 7 2011, 04:09 AM)
copy, they are en route as part of a mystry package, I also have access to an sp of jeremy willimas (175 bv) which is on ebay for 100 bin
j5

I could use the Williams, but no way could I buy it right now. If I did, that's $100 the wife could have used on her defense lawyer for hanging me....
coltsfan1888
I have the Toby Gerhart (purple jersey) on card auto and a Clay Harbor Eagles auto as well. I like these from your bucket:

Hillis UD SP RC auto
Mendy/Miller/Russell triple auto
Donald Brown autos

Let me know if you are interested in those 2 and what we can do. Thanks.
crig22
QUOTE(coltsfan1888 @ Mar 9 2011, 04:09 PM)
I have the Toby Gerhart (purple jersey) on card auto and a Clay Harbor Eagles auto as well. I like these from your bucket:

Hillis UD SP RC auto
Mendy/Miller/Russell triple auto
Donald Brown autos

Let me know if you are interested in those 2 and what we can do. Thanks.

I could use them. The Hillis is currently involved in a possible trade for the Colt McCoy, but the others are available
coltsfan1888
Thanks for the reply. PM sent.

QUOTE(crig22 @ Mar 10 2011, 08:10 AM)
I could use them. The Hillis is currently involved in a possible trade for the Colt McCoy, but the others are available

crig22
still looking...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.