Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: elguapochico10 to cashis11
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
elguapochico10
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

elguapochico10 receives:

$75 for 1 full spot in my 2010 SP Authentic group case break.

cashis11 receives:

All the hits, inserts, and 3 of each base card for the Browns and Eagles.

Additional notes:

Payment has already been received!!
cashis11
agree
elguapochico10
I could not use delivery confirmation today when shipping your cards because it had to have a customs form on it. Just wanted to let you know that it did ship today.
sasports
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to cashis11.
cashis11
havent received yet
elguapochico10
I will find the customs form I used when mailing out the cards and see if it has anything on it that will help us out. I don't think it should have taken this long for the cards to arrive. Like i posted earlier I would have used delivery confirmation but the lady at the post office said that it wouldn't work in combination with a customs form.
elguapochico10
Alrght, so I found the form and there is a number on there that you can enter in the track and confirm section of the usps website. The number is: LC973830516US.

Right now all it says is that the package was accepted at the Rocky Mount Post Office on March 8th. I called 1-800-ASK-USPS and the guy told me that sometimes it can take 6 weeks for packages to go through customs. He did tell me that when the package makes it into Canada that they should post an update on the tracking page. He stated that first class international mail cannot have delivery confirmation and that's why it hasn't been updated periodically. He told me that he couldn't provide an update as to the package's whereabouts because they don't know for sure where it is. Sorry it is taking so long but I hope the package gets to you very soon.
cashis11
got it today,Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.