Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2010 Playoff Contenders Colt McCoy and Kelly autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
markw2856
Looking to trade the McCoy, but if there are any Kelly or Browns fans out there I will trade both of them together if any interest. Bought a few boxes last week and I pulled both of these out of the same box.

Looking to trade for one other nicer football autograph

Just took the pics off my laptop, so not top notch but just wanted to give an image
curtdawg
cmb for the colt. thx
leedawg62
Interested in the McCoy

LMK Thanks,

Leland
markw2856
Have gotten few more responses through here and more so on PM than I expected. I have an idea, but I don't carry a Beckett at the current time. So don't exactly know the book value of the these cards or the cards I would be trading for. So if you would, just post a pic of the card you are willing to trade for the card(s) and let me know if you are wanting just the McCoy or both of them. I like the NFL and follow a number of teams, so just looking for something that will catch my eye. Just prefer it be an auto or auto patch in return. Would love a nice Bradford auto, but looking at whatever really. Thanks for any interest
markw2856
leedawg

If you have a list of SP Authentic auto patches you have up for trade for the McCoy let me know
boomer123
like the mccoy,not sure of bv yet,if you could cmb and lmk,thanks
leedawg62
QUOTE(markw2856 @ Feb 26 2011, 12:42 PM)
leedawg

If you have a list of SP Authentic auto patches you have up for trade for the McCoy let me know

Sorry no SP Authentic. After last year not even getting a patch auto out of two boxes and upper deck being jerks about it over the phone, I will never again buy any SP Authentic

Leland
markw2856
Leland bumped it so you see pic
Sazzyc603
i have a few spa-from 2009.if your interested.
avalanche
please CMB when you get a chance and PM me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.