Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody have any Plates and Patches for trade?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
SouthTX1
Title says it all, Im looking for anything from this production line. Let me know what you have and what you like of mine. Thanks.
Rebel31
Hey, I actually don't have anything from this set for you, but I was looking through your bucket and would love to add that Jerry Kramer auto to my collection. If it is for sale, please let me know as I would be more than willing to buy that from you. Thanks.
SouthTX1
QUOTE(Rebel31 @ Feb 24 2011, 08:52 PM)
Hey, I actually don't have anything from this set for you, but I was looking through your bucket and would love to add that Jerry Kramer auto to my collection. If it is for sale, please let me know as I would be more than willing to buy that from you. Thanks.

by any chance do you have a trade page or a photobucket. i prefer to trade
rednecksims
I have some FT. I also have some in my PC I would be willing to trade. I also got the McCoy Patch/Auto in today. What value are you looking for on the Manning/Aikman/Stafford, Brees/Hasselback/Romo, Both Montanas, and both Romo Autos /5.

Thanks
David
Rebel31
I do have a photobucket now, but it's mostly low-end stuff and I haven't got my football scanned yet. I have invested most of my card spending money into my Packers auto collection over the last year so I just don't have much to trade at the moment.
linksmaker
I have Mike Williams and Armanti edwards encased auto patches and Welker 3 color patch for starters from the set. I like the Kramer auto also as well as a couple others.
SouthTX1
QUOTE(rednecksims @ Feb 24 2011, 11:12 PM)
I have some FT.  I also have some in my PC I would be willing to trade.  I also got the McCoy Patch/Auto in today.  What value are you looking for on the Manning/Aikman/Stafford, Brees/Hasselback/Romo, Both Montanas, and both Romo Autos /5.

Thanks
David

pmed u
SouthTX1
QUOTE(Rebel31 @ Feb 24 2011, 11:14 PM)
I do have a photobucket now, but it's mostly low-end stuff and I haven't got my football scanned yet. I have invested most of my card spending money into my Packers auto collection over the last year so I just don't have much to trade at the moment.

sorry i dont like selling, mainly trading. thanks though
SouthTX1
QUOTE(linksmaker @ Feb 25 2011, 02:52 PM)
I have Mike Williams and Armanti edwards encased auto patches and  Welker 3 color patch for starters from the set. I like the Kramer auto also as well as a couple others.

got picks? i couldnt see them in ur bucket
sasports
I have a matt ryan 1/10 if you are interested.....just an insert
SouthTX1
QUOTE(sasports @ Feb 27 2011, 01:44 PM)
I have a matt ryan 1/10 if you are interested.....just an insert

mainly looking for the autos, thanks for the interest.
linksmaker
pics are in football bucket now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.