Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Want Roddy White!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
WHyFLy
Hey guys, please post with what you have! I would love to trade for anything I need of Roddy White. This can eve be BASE!

PWE is Fine and NO TRADE IS TOO SMALL!

Check my list in my signature for anything you may like!
InDaSlot81
if buying pm me i have a few new rookie yr game used u may be interested in?
bigeric
I have this
user posted image
WHyFLy
QUOTE(bigeric @ Feb 20 2011, 02:08 PM)
I have this
user posted image

I would love to deal for that. Let me know!
WHyFLy
QUOTE(InDaSlot81 @ Feb 20 2011, 02:05 PM)
if buying pm me i have a few new rookie yr game used u may be interested in?

Not really looking to buy for his low end stuff. I would love to trade for it though, let me know!
bigeric
QUOTE(WHyFLy @ Feb 20 2011, 12:40 PM)
I would love to deal for that. Let me know!

i didn't see anything in ur bucket, do u have any unlisted packer auto or r u willing to buy
WHyFLy
QUOTE(bigeric @ Feb 20 2011, 02:54 PM)
i didn't see anything in ur bucket, do u have any unlisted packer auto or r u willing to buy

Sorry man, no Packers and not enough cash on me.
InDaSlot81
ok thx anyways just wanted to see if you had interest in purchasing cheap thx
WHyFLy
QUOTE(InDaSlot81 @ Feb 20 2011, 04:45 PM)
ok thx anyways just wanted to see if you had interest in purchasing cheap thx

Alright man, thanks anyway! Anyone else?
WHyFLy
How about this afternoon?
rngrbrown
i picked up some white gu, lmk if you need any...i really would like to get that sanders auto so just lmk
WHyFLy
QUOTE(rngrbrown @ Feb 22 2011, 01:52 PM)
i picked up some white gu, lmk if you need any...i really would like to get that sanders auto so just lmk

I could use all 3 White's, but I don't believe I can give the Sanders up for them. Thanks though!
rngrbrown
QUOTE(WHyFLy @ Feb 22 2011, 05:44 PM)
I could use all 3 White's, but I don't believe I can give the Sanders up for them. Thanks though!

Is there anything else I can add as tradebait for you?
WHyFLy
QUOTE(rngrbrown @ Feb 22 2011, 06:02 PM)
Is there anything else I can add as tradebait for you?

Well, I am looking for Atlanta Hawks by any chance or any HOF stuff. Let me know!
rngrbrown
QUOTE(WHyFLy @ Feb 22 2011, 07:12 PM)
Well, I am looking for Atlanta Hawks by any chance or any HOF stuff. Let me know!

would really depend...but what roddys did you need I have 5 of them including the one /25?
WHyFLy
QUOTE(rngrbrown @ Feb 22 2011, 07:33 PM)
would really depend...but what roddys did you need I have 5 of them including the one /25?

I liked the one /25 but it is all one color so I am kinda leaning on not trading for it. The rest not looking to grab.
rngrbrown
QUOTE(WHyFLy @ Feb 22 2011, 07:39 PM)
I liked the one /25 but it is all one color so I am kinda leaning on not trading for it. The rest not looking to grab.

ok well that one bv25 wich is the same as the sanders, but id add to it to get the sanders just lmk if you have anything in mind
WHyFLy
QUOTE(rngrbrown @ Feb 22 2011, 08:08 PM)
ok well that one bv25 wich is the same as the sanders, but id add to it to get the sanders just lmk if you have anything in mind

Well Like I said I am not of much interest on the Triple Patch as well as the Sanders SV is more than its BV at this moment. I would be wanting a card of 30 BV which is currently the value of the Sanders (According to Ebay). This is usually the only time where I ask of SV instead of BV.
Gottabe
2/5
user posted image

Have anything in hiding?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHyFLy
QUOTE(Gottabe @ Mar 1 2011, 05:24 PM)
2/5
user posted image

Have anything in hiding?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well everything I have is on the list, but I would LOVE to get that off you.
WHyFLy
Updated List!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.