NYStateOfMind1976 receives:

Eli Manning GU Lot

babybraves05 receives:

Steve Smith Patch /50

Brian Brohm Stamp Jersey /25

Additional notes:

thanks for the deal
babybraves05
agreed! About time we got a deal done =)
NYStateOfMind1976
A post should be coming to this thread soon. I have been in PM contact and there have been some extraordinary situations that I can respect.
babybraves05
Yes, in update my little brother was having problems with pneumonia and his lungs, he's 5, soon to be 6, so it was harder on him than it was on a teenager or adult. I was essentially in charge of running the house while my mom and Step father were at the hospital with my brother, so I didn't get a chance to drop by the post office to drop the package off. I could have put it in the regular post with stamps, but I feel safer with DC and I feel it provides at least a little more protection on the transaction.

Now, I put the package out the previous week, and had expected Adam to have received it already. However, one of my trade partners on another site informed me that they had received a package with 3 Eli Manning game used in it. Well, my face blushed in anger and embarassment as Adam has already been more accomodating than anyone could ask for, and here I go messing up the trade again by sending out the wrong package. Adam has not received a package, however there is another package out there with his name and address on it somewhere, so hopefully that shows up.

To make a long story short..er... The package is back, and was shipped out Thursday.

Thanks again for your patience Adam.
babybraves05
Additionally, I have indeed received, about 2 weeks ago, at least.
NYStateOfMind1976
Alex,

like I said in our PM conversation real life comes first and you are a good guy and I trust when time permits the resolution will occur. I am easy to deal with and patient. Hopefully he is doing better.
babybraves05
He is doing loads better, he's back home and ready to go to school and see his friends tomorrow! He should have some good stories for the babes =p

I look forward to dealing with you in the future, and hopefully in a more timely, clockwork manner!
babybraves05
He said he was going to be out of town, but it says it was delivered on the 5th with this DC
0310 2010 0001 6403 1594
NYStateOfMind1976
they have arrived. thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.