Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2010-11 OPC (O-Pee-Chee) Hockey
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Hockey > Hockey Set Building
northicehero99
2010-11 O-Pee-Chee Hockey (by UD): INCOMING

Base set needs (0): COMPLETED!

Rookie needs (0): COMPLETED!

Legend needs (0): COMPLETED!

Started a second set and have about 30 SP needs, but not a priority. If you have any for trade send me a pm.

Currently not working on the inserts. LMK what you have and what you need in trade. Thanks.
northicehero99
Anyone open any of this?
northicehero99
Looking for these. LMK. Thanks.
Oilers4ever
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Mar 2 2011, 10:48 AM)
Looking for these.  LMK.  Thanks.

Do you ever feel like you are the only one who collects hockey in the world? lol
northicehero99
QUOTE(Oilers4ever @ Mar 10 2011, 12:09 AM)
Do you ever feel like you are the only one who collects hockey in the world? lol

Yes it seems that way. Or at least the only one posting for all these crazy set needs. laugh.gif laugh.gif
mwolosik
Brian,
I will go through mine in the next couple of days and get back with you I should be able to help you out with some of this.
Mat
meltdown16
Hey Brian ,

I might be buying some of this , this weekend , and i only usually like to keep certain cards and inserts so if i come across any on your list i'll see what i can do. Also ill go through your other set wants and see if i cant send you a bunch
northicehero99
QUOTE(mwolosik @ Mar 10 2011, 10:22 PM)
Brian,
I will go through mine in the next couple of days and get back with you I should be able to help you out with some of this.
Mat

Where you been hiding??? Just lmk what you got and what you need. wink.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(meltdown16 @ Mar 10 2011, 10:59 PM)
Hey Brian ,

I might be buying some of this , this weekend , and i only usually like to keep certain cards and inserts so if i come across any on your list i'll see what i can do. Also ill go through your other set wants and see if i cant send you a bunch

Thanks just lmk. I'll see if I can return the favor. wink.gif
northicehero99
Got another box last weekend and narrowed my base list, but not my rookie and legends. sad.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Mar 25 2011, 11:30 AM)
Got another box last weekend and narrowed my base list, but not my rookie and legends. sad.gif

Still looking to narrow this down a bit. LMK if you can help. Tks.
northicehero99
Still looking for these to get closer.
northicehero99
Narrowed this down to roughly under 30. LMK if you can help.
northicehero99
Down to 16
northicehero99
One more try to see if anyone has these rookies?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.