Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Walter Payton Auto FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Looking to trade this for other nice cards, below is the main set of wants or possibly other things that catch my eye.

Baseball:
Stan Musial Autos/Patches, Babe Ruth GU Jerseys (Pinstripe), Gehrig Jersey (Pinstripe), Pujols Autos/Patches, Ichiros Autos/Patches, Jeter Autos/Patches, Dimaggio Autos, Mariano Rivera Autos/Patches, Koufax Autos, Bernie Williams Autos, Puckett Autos/Patches, Aaron Autos/Patches, Mays Autos/Patches, Christy Mathewson GU, Thorpe GU, Bernie Williams Auto, some Mauer Autos some old-timer GU Patches (pre 70's)

Football: Payton Autos, Peyton Manning Patch Autos, Unitas Autos, Rodgers Autos, Thorpe GU, Grange GU, Bart Starr Autos/Patches, Lombardi Cut, some Bradford/Tebow Autos.

user posted image
leedawg62
I have a buddy who would love this and has some nice stuff to trade you may like. I'll check with him and get back to you

Leland
BGT Masters of Tiki D
I have it offered in a deal right now, it hasn't been confirmed yet however so as of now its still available.
BGT Masters of Tiki D
CARD HAS BEEN TRADED!!!!!!! Please close.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.