Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: AUTOS AND GAME USED FOR TRADE
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Sazzyc603
I AM LOOKING FOR ANYTHING THAT CATCHES MY EYE.THANKS.
Sazzyc603
CRAZY BUCKET-ALL KINDS OF STUFF IN THERE.
THUNDER9
Patience, young Padawan. PCMB, I like the Sinatra card and a few others. Maybe a few of the Barry Sanders inserts, and a few of the Hollywood memorabilia cards.
Thanks. smile.gif
facemuscles
People will respond better if you make multiple buckets under your photobucket and organize your stuff in groups. Autos seperate. GU. Figures. Most people are too lazy to look thru a bucket that's grouped up, they definitely don't wanna flip through 22 pages to find what they want. I'll hit you up on my thread when I can get a chance to look a bit. All the best bro, TL cool.gif

QUOTE(Sazzyc603 @ Mar 5 2011, 11:41 AM)
C'MON-JUST UPDATED MY BUCKET-ALL KINDS OF STUFF IN THERE.

Sazzyc603
THANKS GUYS ILL BE BACK ON MONDAY-FAMILY DINNER NIGHT ON SUNDAY-GOD BLESS.
pwolantern
Please check me for these...

user posted image
user posted image

PM me if there is something we can work out...thanks!
Sazzyc603
QUOTE(THUNDER9 @ Mar 5 2011, 12:08 PM)
Patience, young Padawan.  PCMB, I like the Sinatra card and a few others. Maybe a few of the Barry Sanders inserts, and a few of the Hollywood memorabilia cards.
Thanks. smile.gif

the sinatra im keeping-but check me for the other stuff.thanks
Sazzyc603
QUOTE(facemuscles @ Mar 5 2011, 01:08 PM)
People will respond better if you make multiple buckets under your photobucket and organize your stuff in groups. Autos seperate. GU. Figures. Most people are too lazy to look thru a bucket that's grouped up, they definitely don't wanna flip through 22 pages to find what they want. I'll hit you up on my thread when I can get a chance to look a bit. All the best bro, TL cool.gif

thanks do that.
Sazzyc603
QUOTE(pwolantern @ Mar 7 2011, 11:04 AM)
Please check me for these...

user posted image
user posted image

PM me if there is something we can work out...thanks!

the eli just got traded yesterday-but i have another nicks almost like that one if your interested- both bowman draft-that one and the NC logo patch rc auto.
crig22
Liked the Josh Freeman SPA, and Stafford Absolute RPM
Sazzyc603
QUOTE(crig22 @ Mar 8 2011, 09:59 AM)
Liked the Josh Freeman SPA, and Stafford Absolute RPM

nice mccoy collection-everything i like u have NFT by it.thanks.
Sazzyc603
COME ON IN.THANKS.
nflsam79
I like the josh freeman spa auto and the jamaal charles rc auto and the blake griffin rc letter auto would give my entire tradelist for the blake but lmk either way thanx
Sazzyc603
sam-im keeping the blake and freeman-i just removed them from the bucket-but i have the charles for trade.
nflsam79
Ok please check me for it thanx also do u have any elvis stuff like clothing cards ?lmk
nflsam79
I also like both of ur hakeem nicks autos lmk
avalanche
please CMB for the hakeem nicks auto letterman
Sazzyc603
SAM what do u have for the 2 nicks and the charles.lmk.thanks.
nflsam79
My tradelist is in my sig lmk if u like anything and do u have any elvis stuff?
Sazzyc603
sam i have 1 elvis wardrobe card and its nft-but i have other elvis cards and unopen packs.
Sazzyc603
QUOTE(avalanche @ Mar 9 2011, 08:08 PM)
please CMB for the hakeem nicks auto letterman

what do u have in return for the nicks.thanks.
nflsam79
Ok check my list in my sig for the charles and the 2 nicks autos lmk
Sazzyc603
sam im a computer dummy-i wish i knew how to do that.list in my sig?tell me what u can offer in return or tell me how .
Johnny Number 5
you have nice stuff mango, i am going to dig around tonight and hopefully we can do something

j
Johnny Number 5
you have nice stuff mango, i am going to dig around tonight and hopefully we can do something

j
Sazzyc603
ok johnny.
nflsam79
If u look in my sig when I post theres a link that u click on with ur mouse and that will take you directly to my tradelist lmk
Johnny Number 5
PM Sent
Sazzyc603
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Mar 9 2011, 11:15 PM)
PM Sent

johnny-i like your ray rice auto card.thanks.
Sazzyc603
IF YOU NEED ANYTHING-ASK ME-I MIGHT HAVE IT-I HAVE PLENTY OF STUFF NOT IN MY BUCKET-SERIOUSLY-THANKS.
Sazzyc603
been a long time but here we go up again
Sazzyc603
up again
THUNDER9
nothing in the bucket?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.