Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have mini-helmets
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Marketplace
tyrodsports
looking for regular mini-helmets. Let me know what you need for them. Mainly looking for the stronger teams. Not really looking for autos.

Main teams:
Patriots
Packers
Bears
Dolphins
Vikings
Broncos
Browns
Steelers
Jets
etc...
tyrodsports
one more try
edgerrin32
I have 3 on my site but they are all autod. But LMK PM if you might have interest?
tyrodsports
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ Feb 10 2011, 09:05 AM)
I have 3 on my site but they are all autod. But LMK PM if you might have interest?

possible interest depending on the player and if they are certified. Also, need to know a price. That would be the biggest concern, as I am mainly looking to use them as table decorations for shows.
edgerrin32
They all have Coa's for big companies! rudi johnson, mike vick, and matt shuey (85 bears). Yea they wouldn't be super low priced. The vick bring $70-$100+, the Matt I have never seen one sell. And the Johnson, looks like they go for $20-$30, but mine is also a authentic mini! And I didn't look to see if the 3 on there that sold have legit COA's? They proablly wouldn't be worth it for what I would want for just that purpose. wink.gif But you might want the Matt S for the bears PC? cool.gif

Pics are on my site!
tyrodsports
I honestly dont think I will be able to use them. Not looking to pay a lot for the helmets, thank you though.

Rodney
tyrodsports
got a nice colts helmet, anyone else?
drocksthaparty
Tyrod, I have a ton of them but they are all signed. I might have a Texans Helmet not signed, I have to look at my stuff. I believe I have a few of them that are not signed, I need to look though. PM me to remind me to check
tyrodsports
PM sent, still looking for helmets.

Will also consider baseball. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.