msw_sportscards receives:

Triple Threads Victor Martinez 9 slot GU
Some Pujols base

Boston5761 receives:

Rafael Furcal GU/AU

Additional notes:

Thank you for the trade.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Boston5761.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to msw_sportscards.
msw_sportscards
I have been in contact with Justin via PM. He has had some setbacks recently and is not going to be able to join us for this break.

Marc
msw_sportscards
I'm assuming this is a failed transaction. Justin backed out and Bob took his spot.

Marc
msw_sportscards
PM sent to Justin to see if we can switch this to a trade so we don't have to fail it.

Marc
msw_sportscards
We have changed this to a trade. The information in the original post has been changed to reflect that.

Marc
road_runner_1964
This transaction has been updated to display as a trade.

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Transaction type radio button to the proper choice.
Boston5761
agreed

thanks
msw_sportscards
Justin,

Have you received yet?
sasports
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Boston5761.
msw_sportscards
Justin,

DC says my end was delivered to you. Could you please confirm that you received. Just want to make sure everyone is receiving their items.

Thanks,

Marc
RGBII
msw_sportscards
Received my end today. Thank you.
Boston5761
sorry. yes, i recieved my end also.

thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.