jaderock
Voting time!
jaderock
Perhaps the absolute toughest poll!
Johnny Number 5
Very difficult mango
j5
sportscollectoroz
Lots of names that I've seen mentioned on these boards as being among the most generous this hobby has seen, and I'm glad that out of all the 2010 TCC awards, this one has the most nominees!

Oz
5toosweet
I agree with everyone that this is a very tough vote.
NYStateOfMind1976
Wow.. So tough to choose... I do not even know where to begin or how to base my vote...

Cards given away?
Contests ran?
Time to the site?
Information?
Advise?

Tough tough tough...
RGBII
This one was the easiest for me.

Bob (road_runner_1964), has been very busy
this past year.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
Bags5MVP
voted!
booth9919
QUOTE(RGBII @ Jan 23 2011, 08:53 AM)
This one was the easiest for me.

Bob (road_runner_1964), has been very busy
this past year.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

It was only easy cause I wasnt nominated lol
yankeesjetsfan
My vote's in.

Mike
Tarasadie17
Arggghhhh! Too many awesome members to choose from!!! sweat.gif
edgerrin32
I cant think of who to vote for! I looked and looked and thought and thought, and there are just to many to narrow it down. sad.gif

I will try and get back to this one.

But Bob 264 and Peter Jaderock and Brian bajmurray all sent me out Christmas gifts and that kinda put them a little higher on the list with me. But I also wanted to vote for what the award was and not vote for someone just because the hooked me up. Trying to be fair. But there are a lot of deserving members here and I would like to vote for most of you if I could pick everyone! Great job everyone whether you win or not, you all made someones day special! And that is the real winner! wink.gif cool.gif
edgerrin32
It was a kinda flip a coin type vote for me. And I remember Steve sending ffman a hammering hank auto for a graduation present and that is a heck of a gift!

But any one on that list could win. I just kinda tossed up a vote. cool.gif
jaderock
Voting ends 2/12
jaderock
Bob (road_runner_1964) is the winner with 16 of 56 votes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.