Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bears V Packers[img
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football
flea
user posted image
road_runner_1964
That is a purty trophy.....I won't get started on the comparison of which trophies are named after whom.... wink.gif

Halas was the MAN...(too)
flea
First year it's being given out.

Without Halas thered be no Lombardi both in real terms & trophy terms wink.gif
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(flea @ Jan 19 2011, 10:17 AM)
First year it's being given out.

Without Halas thered be no Lombardi both in real terms & trophy terms wink.gif

How fitting would it be if the Bears were to win the first one? I however, will be rooting very hard against that...biggrin.gif
flea
even more fitting because of who would be lifting it, Virginia
captkirk42
For the Show I'd love to see an old school Match up of the Pack vs. Jets.

Lets see Super Bowl Stats:
Steelers have won 6 and only lost one?
Bears have won 1 lost 1.
Packers won 3 lost 1
Jets won 1 Only 1 they were in.

Jets and Packers haven't even been in the Show this century the Steelers have twice and won both, Bears lost 1. Pack hasn't been in since the 90s and the Jets only the one in '69 with Broadway Joe.
edgerrin32
This is the game for Bears and Packers fans!! Tickets to this game are going for Super Bowl ticket prices!!! ohmy.gif

I am a Colts fan, but born and raised in Bears country. I said if the Bears would have played any one other then the Colts I would have went for them last trip. So I have to ride with "Tha Bears"!!!!!!!

In all honesty the Packers can out score the Bears 9 out of 10 times. And the Bears have some killer def. So will this be a blow out, or will the Bears shut them down and it be a 10-3 or 10-7 type game? I don't see this one going high score wise unless the Pac blow them out.

So lets go Bears!! cool.gif
Soxarethechamps05
All I'm going to say is....
Let's Go Bears!!!!
tyrodsports
What about DEM BEARS!!!
edgerrin32
Come on Bears!!
tyrodsports
C'mon Bears...quit giving it away
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(tyrodsports @ Jan 23 2011, 05:16 PM)
C'mon Bears...quit giving it away

....and here comes the 3rd string guy.....
joe31
Wow, nice drive by hanie.
tyrodsports
well that didnt go the way that I had hoped, but that third string kid looked pretty good. Lets give Collins back to Buffalo dry.gif
chopinalex
QUOTE(tyrodsports @ Jan 23 2011, 06:18 PM)
well that didnt go the way that I had hoped, but that third string kid looked pretty good.  Lets give Collins back to Buffalo  dry.gif

you got that right! He played more poised than Cutler for sure! and that injury probably was not even that bad..cutler ran under the rug when the rough got going..dissapointed that the Bears didnt win. I dont want the Packers or Steelers to win the SB still!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.