Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sasports Extemely Low Budget Box Break
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Group Box Break Marketplace
Pages: 1, 2
sasports
Ladies and Gentlemen,

THE SARGE IS BACK IN BUSINESS!

sasports extremely low budget box breaks are back!

Break #2: 3 x boxes 2010 Topps T206!

PRICE: 13.00 Per Spot (PAYPAL, unless prior approval given!)

SPOT: 1 Chosen, 1 Random (Nationals Random only)

BREAK: Break video will be posted (will attempt Ustream, but no promises!) as well as a video of random.org!

I will order the boxes from the cheapest source possible so the price may go down! But even if the price goes up, you will not pay higher than 10 per spot! wink.gif

Boxes will not be order until February 1st at the earliest so payments will not be due immediatley!

BOLD MEANS PAID

1. sasports- Giants, Angels
2. msw_sportscards- Cardinals, Astros
3. rafa20440- Yankees, Blue Jays
4. Boston5761- Red Sox, Padres
5. Soxarethechamps05- Orioles, Athletics

6. northicehero99- Phillies, Twins
7. maple19- White Sox, Pirates
8. maple19- Dodgers, Royals

9. pavi39- Brewers, Diamondbacks
10. pavi39- Braves, Reds

11. msw_sportscards- Mets, Marlins
12. pavi39- Rays, Mariners
13. pavi39- Tigers, Rangers

14. sasports- Cubs, Indians
15 sasports- Rockies, Nationals

NOTE: THIS BREAK IS BEING HOSTED FROM IRAQ. THE SHIPPING TIMES MAY BE LONGER THAN NORMAL. PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THIS BREAK IF THIS WILL BE A PROBLEM. I HAVE 100% POSSITVE FEEDBACK ON EVERY TRANSACTION I HAVE CONDUCTED FROM IRAQ.

CZT APPROVED
msw_sportscards
I'd vote for T206.
Soxarethechamps05
QUOTE(msw_sportscards @ Jan 15 2011, 09:27 AM)
I'd vote for T206.

Same here. 2 or 3 boxes it doesn't matter to me.
northicehero99
I like 2 of the T-206, if you do the Bowman Chrome are you going to random the wrappers for the wrapper promotion?
rafa20440
Any of the two are good with me and 2 or 3 boxes is fine.
sasports
the above members that voted will get first choice on teams for the next 24 hours!
msw_sportscards
I'm in. I'd like the Cardinals.
sasports
got you down!
rafa20440
I'll take the yankees
maple19
boy should of voted if i knew you would do this

mike
Boston5761
I'll take the Red Sox
Soxarethechamps05
I'll take the orioles
northicehero99
I'll take the Phillies
maple19
I take the white soxs & La Dodgers

mike
sasports
Got everyone down!

Half way! I pick the Giants!
sasports
Anyone interested in joining today?
pavi39
I'm in with Brewers & Braves.
sasports
Got you down!
sasports
Five Spots Left! If we can fill at least 2 more I will garuntee to the break! I will pick up any spots not sold by payment date!

Once again, payments will not be required until the 1st!
msw_sportscards
I'll take the Mets with another spot.
sasports
Got you!

THIS BREAK IS NOW GAURUNTEED!
sasports
Four spots left! Anyone interested?
sasports
Anyone else?
sasports
Accepting payments! $$$ isnt due until the 1st, but since I am paying out of my bank for the boxes, I would like to transfer as much as I can before I buy them!

The last 4 spots are still open if anyone wants them. Myself and pavi39 will be picking them up if they dont fill by the first.

I would also entertain half spots (chosen Team) for CURRENT MEMBERS only!
sasports
Accepting payments! $$$ isnt due until the 1st, but since I am paying out of my bank for the boxes, I would like to transfer as much as I can before I buy them!

The last 4 spots are still open if anyone wants them. Myself and pavi39 will be picking them up if they dont fill by the first.

I would also entertain half spots (chosen Team) for CURRENT MEMBERS only!
sasports
still accepting payments! Still accepting entries as well!

Half spots (chosen only) are available for current members only!
sasports
still waiting on 5 payments. Just a reminder, I would like to have all payments in tommorow so I can go ahead and order. The boxes for my first break are taking a while to get here so I want to get the ball rolling so we can get the boxes sooner!
northicehero99
Sorry forgot about this one, payment was sent. LMK if not rec'd.
sasports
got your payment!
rafa20440
Payment sent
pavi39
Payment sent.
sasports
Got them! I transfered the payapl to my bank and will order in the next couple fo days. I planned on ordering out of pocket while waiting for the paypal, but my wifes job decided to mess up her paycheck and I want to make sure she has enough dough to feed my little monster! laugh.gif
sasports
Ok, here is the issue. For those of you in my 1st break (2 x A&G) you probably know by now that our package is lost in transit! I am going to hold off for a few more days before purchasing these boxes to see what is going on. The 1st break WILL Happen if I have to purchase 2 more boxes out of pocket. And this break will happen as well! Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns. I apologize for the inconvience of this mess!
Soxarethechamps05
Payment Sent!
Boston5761
sent
sasports
Recieved both payments

I will try to get the random done tonight and get the video posted.

We have finally figured out what was going on with my first box break being missing in the mail! It is on it way (again) and should be here in about 3 days. As soon as I recieve that box, I will order these boxes.
Boston5761
QUOTE(sasports @ Feb 7 2011, 03:09 AM)
Recieved both payments
I will try to get the random done tonight and get the video posted.

We have finally figured out what was going on with my first box break being missing in the mail!  It is on it way (again) and should be here in about 3 days.  As soon as I recieve that box, I will order these boxes.

randoms done? biggrin.gif
sasports
I apologize everyone. work has been a bit crazy. doing randoms tonight. vide will be posted later
Boston5761
QUOTE(sasports @ Feb 9 2011, 03:03 PM)
I apologize everyone.  work has been a bit crazy.  doing randoms tonight.  vide will be posted later

sweet
sasports
There were 15 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Angels
2.Astros
3.Blue Jays
4.Padres
5.Athletics
6.Twins
7.Pirates
8.Royals
9.Diamondbacks
10.Reds
11.Marlins
12.Mariners
13.Rangers
14.Indians
15.Nationals
Timestamp: 2011-02-09 19:28:44 UTC

sasports
msw_sportscards
rafa20440
Boston5761
Soxarethechamps05
northicehero99
maple19
maple19
pavi39
pavi39
msw_sportscards
pavi39
pavi39
sasports
sasports

I will get the video posted as sooon as I can. Internet in my room is not good enough so it may be tommorow before I can post it!
sasports
Randoms is posted int he first post now as well! The boxes are on order and will be here somtime next week if all goes well!

Please keep in mind that I am in Iraq and DC does not work so I will not know the exact delivery day until I get the box!
Boston5761
any news
sasports
Boxes shipped out a while back..should be here any day! biggrin.gif
Boston5761
ready to break. biggrin.gif
Johnny Number 5
me two mangos
j55555
msw_sportscards
me 3 papayas
sasports
Just saw this message!

Arrival at Military Post Office, March 05, 2011, 7:10 pm, APO, AE 09333

Please keep in mind that it still may be a day or two before I actually recieve this as it must be sorted at our main office!
sasports
Finally some progress! I did recieve this box today! Unfortunatley, he had to break up my order into 2 boxes. So I only recieved 2 boxes of 206 and the boxes of 98 football that i ordered (for me biggrin.gif ). The others should be here in the next day or two!

I will go ahead and bust the two 206 boxes tonight when i get off work and post the hits. Because of the internet here, I will be burning the videos to disk and sending each of you a disc with all of the vids (random, each box, etc). This will cut down on time (breaking them now while we wait on the others). Additionally, I will still try to add the vids online, but the disk is just a backup biggrin.gif
Boston5761
are you breaking them now

not sure on the time difference, it's probably night there
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(Boston5761 @ Mar 6 2011, 11:05 AM)
are you breaking them now

not sure on the time difference, it's probably night there

QUOTE(sasports @ Mar 6 2011, 11:00 AM)

I will go ahead and bust the two 206 boxes tonight when i get off work and post the hits. 

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.