Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sasports Extemely Low Budget Box Break
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Group Box Break Marketplace
Pages: 1, 2
Boston5761
QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ Mar 6 2011, 12:06 PM)

right, my question is what the time difference is.

Boston5761
'(breaking them now while we wait on the others)'

is what i am confused by
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(Boston5761 @ Mar 6 2011, 11:13 AM)
'(breaking them now while we wait on the others)'

is what i am confused by

He is breaking these now (tonight when he gets off work) and not waiting on the other (boxes from the other break).
msw_sportscards
There will still be 1 box to break for this group as well when the other half of his order arrives.

QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ Mar 6 2011, 11:17 AM)
He is breaking these now (tonight when he gets off work) and not waiting on the other (boxes from the other break).

road_runner_1964
QUOTE(msw_sportscards @ Mar 6 2011, 12:31 PM)
There will still be 1 box to break for this group as well when the other half of his order arrives.

thumbsup.gif
sasports
Ok gents! I am in the room and have busted the first box on cam. Couldnt get enough connectivity to do the live so it will be on the disk and I will try to load later. I will do box two in a little bit. Here is the breakdown of box 1:

HITS:

Luis Castillo Polar Bear JSY (Gray)
Frank Thomas Piedmont JSY (BLACK)

NOTBALE ROOKIES:

Jason Heyward
Stephen Strasburg

Some Funny (almost Blank) Back cards (SP?)

Longoria
McCann
Zambrano
Davis RC

#'d Minis:

Carpenter Gold REF Piedmont 40/50 (printing error damage) Card has some white on the back that looks like they ran out of ink?

Personalities McKenna Mini 94/206
sasports
Gonna do box 2 now!
rafa20440
Bummer no auto

QUOTE(sasports @ Mar 6 2011, 10:42 AM)
Ok gents!  I am in the room and have busted the first box on cam.  Couldnt get enough connectivity to do the live so it will be on the disk and I will try to load later.  I will do box two in a little bit.  Here is the breakdown of box 1:

HITS: 

Luis Castillo Polar Bear JSY (Gray)
Frank Thomas Piedmont JSY (BLACK)

NOTBALE ROOKIES:

Jason Heyward
Stephen Strasburg

Some Funny (almost Blank) Back cards (SP?)

Longoria
McCann
Zambrano
Davis RC

#'d Minis:

Carpenter Gold REF Piedmont 40/50  (printing error damage)  Card has some white on the back that looks like they ran out of ink?

Personalities McKenna Mini  94/206

sasports
Box 2 highlights

HITS:

Shin-Soo Choo AUTO Redemption

Chris Coghlan Piedmont AUTO

NOTABLE ROOKIES

Buster Posey

Minis:

Leake Old Mill Back

Cabrera Cyckle Back 30/99
northicehero99
Any update on the 3rd box? Thanks.
sasports
I have the tracking number for the other boxes (t206 and the A&G boxes plus more stuff i ordered). It was mailed same day as the first but hasnt showed up yet. I just moved to night shift so I havent been able to check mail in a couple of days. Will check in the A.M. and update if recieved.
sasports
Everyone,

It is apparent that this break is not going as planned sad.gif . I thank you all for you patience to this point. I have a choice to make here and I want to ensure that each and everyone of you are satisfied with the outcome as much as possible.

To date, I have only recieved 2 boxes which have been broken and vidoed. Unfortunatley, it doesnt look to good on the last box showing up. So I am offering a couple of options to everyone to end this nightmare and not have tons of failed transactions.

1. Anyone who wishes a partial refund for the last box will recieve it and I will eat their spot.

2. Anyone who wishes to wait for the last box, I appreciate it! However I dont know how long it will be. But I can promise you that if it is not recieved by my next payday (April 1) I will order the box out of pocket if anyone is left.

3. For the 2 boxes already broken, to help me cut down on costs as well as get some transactions out of the way for this break, I will buy your base from you. I am not going to offer the full spots worth of paypal back for a bunch of base though. I like to think I am a nice guy, but not that nice! biggrin.gif

Please let me know what your thoughts and concerns are. This will be individual descions, so no one decision will have an effect on somone else. Thank you for your continued patience. I assure you, the issue that caused this mess is being handled so that this will never happen again.
northicehero99
Shawn I am willing to wait, unless the majority wants a refund. However, I hardly see that as a worthwhile idea considering you would be refunding what $4 or so and some or all of us would loose part of that to the paypal fees. I again am not interested in option #3.
pavi39
Shawn - whatever you decide I'll back you 100%. I'm in this to the end if that is what is to happen.
sasports
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Mar 14 2011, 06:13 PM)
Shawn I am willing to wait, unless the majority wants a refund.  However, I hardly see that as a worthwhile idea considering you would be refunding what $4 or so and some or all of us would loose part of that to the paypal fees.  I again am not interested in option #3.

Thank you again. As far as the paypal refund, I would be giving either cash along with the cards or extra $$ on the paypal end to cover the difference. Whatever your choice is, that 100% fine with me as I am just tired of this whole mess. Either way I will be making this up to everyone!

QUOTE(pavi39 @ Mar 14 2011, 06:13 PM)
Shawn - whatever you decide I'll back you 100%.  I'm in this to the end if that is what is to happen.

Thank you!
msw_sportscards
I'm willing to wait for the last box. However, I wouldn't mind knowing what or who is causing these problems. I know it's not you and I appreciate everything you're doing to rectify the situation.
Soxarethechamps05
QUOTE(pavi39 @ Mar 14 2011, 06:13 PM)
Shawn - whatever you decide I'll back you 100%.  I'm in this to the end if that is what is to happen.

Same here
sasports
Thanks again! I promise you wont regret sticking it out!
sasports
I am still waiting on the boxes! This has gone on long enough. My wife filed our taxes today and as soon as I get them I am ordering these boxes (and a little somthing extra) out of pocket and will get them busted. Once again, I will not fault anyone if you wish to recieve a refund.
sasports
THE BREAK IS BACK!

Sinatraking (Brandon) has graciously offered to break the remaining box for us so that we can get this done quicker! I will send out what is in my possesion and he will be sending the rest! Thank you again for your continued patience!

Please shoot both me and Brandon your addresses (a lot quicker than searching a couple hundred paypal transactions!) Thanks
sasports
Transactions Posted and my 2 boxes are going in the mail........Brandon will be sending out the last box as soon as he gets it
sasports
Everyones Packages have been shipped (with the exception of pavi39, whose is going out in the morning as I had to get some extra supplies for all of his wink.gif )

The third and final box of this break is enroute to Brandon who has been kind enough to break it for us to make this go a lot quicker! Due to the issues with the break, my teams will be distributed amongst the members of the break with 1 exception:

If a Stephen Strasburg AUTO is pulled, I will be recieving it. I plan on selling it and spliting the money between all of the members of the break equally base on # of spots! This is only if a Strasburgh Auto is Pulled!

Thank you all for your patience with this fiasco!
SinatraKing
Box is here, and I am live:

http://www.blogtv.com/people/sinatraking/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.