It is apparent that this break is not going as planned
. I thank you all for you patience to this point. I have a choice to make here and I want to ensure that each and everyone of you are satisfied with the outcome as much as possible.
To date, I have only recieved 2 boxes which have been broken and vidoed. Unfortunatley, it doesnt look to good on the last box showing up. So I am offering a couple of options to everyone to end this nightmare and not have tons of failed transactions.
1. Anyone who wishes a partial refund for the last box will recieve it and I will eat their spot.
2. Anyone who wishes to wait for the last box, I appreciate it! However I dont know how long it will be. But I can promise you that if it is not recieved by my next payday (April 1) I will order the box out of pocket if anyone is left.
3. For the 2 boxes already broken, to help me cut down on costs as well as get some transactions out of the way for this break, I will buy your base from you. I am not going to offer the full spots worth of paypal back for a bunch of base though. I like to think I am a nice guy, but not that nice!
Please let me know what your thoughts and concerns are. This will be individual descions, so no one decision will have an effect on somone else. Thank you for your continued patience. I assure you, the issue that caused this mess is being handled so that this will never happen again.