2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Limas Sweed Auto

Scruffmcgruff24 receives:

$5DLVD

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Scruffmcgruff24
agreed
sasports
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Scruffmcgruff24.
sasports
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to wolverines.
Scruffmcgruff24
nothing received yet
wolverines
Didn't get it out right away. It should get there soon...
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Scruffmcgruff24.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to wolverines.
Scruffmcgruff24
received yesterday, will get it out as soon as i can
Tb40
Josh, why has it taken so long to get your end out in this deal?

In the future, please try to get your end of the deal out earlier or post in the thread if the other member is sending out first, so the CZT team knows what is going on when we are monitoring transactions on a daily basis.
Thanks, Matt

QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Jan 22 2011, 03:53 PM)
received yesterday, will get it out as soon as i can

wolverines
I don't see why I have to send first. Is there some sort of rule about that here?
finestkind
There is no rule on TCC requiring sellers to send the cards first. Only upon prior agreement by the buyer and seller would something be sent before payment is received.
dekno2
urbanmonk
Scruffmcgruff24
card was sent a few days ago
wolverines
Received today. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.