Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I Have 1 Card To Trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
bears1980
the one card i have is a lesean mccoy tag/auto #/5 thats all i have since i got robbed over the holidays thats the only card i have since i got it yesterday they took all my cards and money lmk if you want to trade for the stuff in the bucket a bears hat and laptop case are also in there since they took that also have no use for it

http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230/bearsfan_album/
Romanempire295
QUOTE(bears1980 @ Jan 4 2011, 06:54 PM)
the one card i have is a lesean mccoy tag/auto #/5  thats all i have since i got robbed over the holidays    thats the only card i have since i got it yesterday  they took all my cards and money  lmk if you want to trade for the stuff in the bucket  a bears hat and laptop case are also in there  since they took that also have no use for it

http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230/bearsfan_album/

Sorry to hear that hope you can rebuild your collection , God Bless smile.gif
sportscollectoroz
Oh man! Sorry to hear that. Luckily all they took from you were material things, and you and your family weren't harmed in any way. I hope things turn up and the perpetrator arrested.

Oz
jaydoublez
Same thing happen to me man not even 6 months ago I completely understand, I would be interested in the card if you wanted to take a look in my bucket and pm me please
bears1980
didnt see anything thanks guys
sasports
PM me your address. I have somthing to help you build your collections back!
bears1980
anyone else
tj4eck
QUOTE(sasports @ Jan 5 2011, 10:51 AM)
PM me your address.  I have somthing to help you build your collections back!

what he said ^
Johnny Number 5
yeh me two...

I got some trade bait fer ya mango

send me an addy
j
WHyFLy
PM as well, Hope this can help out!
Hail24
Please CMB and let me know if there is anything you need for the McCoy. Thanks
jaydoublez
Important Pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.