come very strong on this one

user posted image

part of the letters of the denver name

user posted image

numbered to 25

user posted image

come strong
gotitans
Nice Kobe! Don't know that I would have anything you would need but pcmb if you would.

Thanks!
biggio57
QUOTE(gotitans @ Jan 1 2011, 11:02 PM)
Nice Kobe! Don't know that I would have anything you would need but pcmb if you would. 

Thanks!

whats bvs on the quad auto and the dual rose auto
gotitans
I am trying to bounce onto Beckett Online and not able to at this time, but the Quad the last time I checked booked at $150, and the dual was, and I am not positive on this one, $60.
biggio57
i like the quad but not enough to give the kobe did you like anything else i had?
gotitans
I will take a look at your buckett and get back to you if that works.
biggio57
yea please do
gotitans
I like your Bradford auto, but did not think you would go there, and the Mike Schmidt intrigues me even though I am not much of a baseball collector. What does the Schmidt go for? Or what year and brand is it? I can check online.
biggio57
the schmidt is 08 playoff contenders its numbered 4/25
gotitans
I am just not a big enough baseball collector to go for the Schmidt, sorry. It is a nice card though, and if you did not know, the item has no pricing on Beckett Online due to scarcity. I could do a couple of cards for the Kobe if you are interested, otherwise hopefully we can hook up and work something out sometime down the road.
biggio57
sorry man didn't see anything else.
gotitans
Fair enough, best of luck! smile.gif
gotitans
Fair enough, best of luck, and thank you! smile.gif
biggio57
i would give you more with the schmidt for the quad if you wanted
patsfan52
cmb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.