dodgerblue38501
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

dodgerblue38501 receives:

$30 Money Order

Zimbow receives:

1959 Topps Nellie Fox (EX-MT+)

1957 Topps Gil Hodges (EX-)

Additional notes:

Cards will ship via USPS 1st Class Mail w/ DC when payment is received. Thanks for the purchase!
Zimbow
I agree to this, thanks again Chad
Zimbow
Couldn't mail out today. Post office was closed at 12. I'll get 'er out Monday.
Zimbow
Sorry for the delay Chad, but I did manage to get your $$ out today, 4th. Here is the DC: 0309 3220 0001 0623 9626
Zimbow
I don't know what's going on with this mailer. If nothing happens within Thursday (Tomorrow), I'll resend another $30 from a different post office...If the 2nd time is successful, Chad can keep the 1st $30 if it arrives for the trouble and hassle this has been.
dodgerblue38501
No worries. I am still waiting on a payment I sent over a week ago to arrive also. Mail service is erratic at best. Lets give it a couple more days before we get too worried. Your payment may have just slipped through without the DC label being scanned. I have had that happen before several times. The package will show no movement when you trace the DC #, then it arrives at the destination....and still shows no movement.
urbanmonk
Don't resend until at least two weeks go by, as things happen with the post office sometimes. I've also had DC not get scanned until it was dlvd, so much for tracking wink.gif laugh.gif
dodgerblue38501
Money Order received today smile.gif Cards will go out Tuesday as Monday is a holiday. Thanks again!
Zimbow
Wow, I'm glad to hear it got there finally.
dekno2
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Zimbow.
Zimbow
Yep, patiently waiting for it to show up.
Zimbow
Any update for the where abouts of package?
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dodgerblue38501.
dodgerblue38501
DC # 0308 2690 0002 2479 1074

Per the USPS website:

Your item was processed through and left our SANDSTON, VA 23150 facility on January 28, 2011 at 4:23 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
Zimbow
Ah yes, Sandston....I've had mail stay in Sandston for days upon days. Anyways, should be here today or Monday. Thanks again bud.
Zimbow
Seems as if it did arrive in Mt. Jackson. I do not know why it wasn't delivered on Saturday. I'll hit up the post office tomorrow (today) in the morning.
Zimbow
Parents called and said something came in the mail today. Guessing its the package... just an update
Zimbow
I am writing to say I have received my end today...parents confirmed the address.. thanks again Chad! We will have to do another.
RGBII
Jon,

Check it out first, not that I am fretting
over Chad's honesty or integrity.

Just makin' sure.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
Zimbow
Pops opened it...we are good to close this transaction
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.