Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New Idea, Scan For Trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Raidaz89
I am gonna post one card for trade and when it is traded I will post another, so on and so forth. Here is the first one that is FT, if you likey please send me an offer. Thanks

user posted image
DennisRSWanjr
JUSTIN WHATS THE BV ON THIS CARD ?
user posted image
Raidaz89
Last I heard from MVPujols it was 100. Thanks
DennisRSWanjr
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Dec 24 2010, 03:45 PM)
Last I heard from MVPujols it was 100. Thanks

WANT YOU SELLIN IT THE OTHER DAY ?
WHAT WAS THE PRICE ?
Raidaz89
30 DLVD, but I have raised enough $$$ to pay off my debt, lol.
DennisRSWanjr
OK WELL I DONT DO TO MUCH BKB THESE DAYS
I DO HAVE SOME THO
CMB JUSTIN LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN DO >>.THANKS BEE
Raidaz89
Hey man like the Irvin auto, Emmanuel Sanders auto, Brees auto, and Dbo Playoffs auto. Thanks
DennisRSWanjr
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Dec 24 2010, 04:05 PM)
Hey man like the Irvin auto, Emmanuel Sanders auto, Brees auto, and Dbo Playoffs auto. Thanks

BREES AND IRVIN IS IN TRADE TALKS RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE THIS TO YOU
THE OTHER TWO WE CAN TALK ABOUT
Raidaz89
Man I wanted the irvin the most, don't know if I can do the rondo on either of those. Thanks
DennisRSWanjr
THATS FINE JUSTIN MAYBE NEXT TIME MY FRIEND
ravens4life
Cmb for the mcfadden
Raidaz89
Like the Nicks, best and Aaron hernandez, lmk
ravens4life
I like your rondo, Ray rice if ul trade it ... Hernandez is gone but I'll give u the best for the rondo or a rice and I'll trade the nicks for any flacco or rice
Raidaz89
I have a ultimate ray rice auto and a limited auto. Just look under sons ray rice pc in my bucket, lmk if you like any. He told me the only ones off limits are the spa and contenders. Thanks
ravens4life
Would u trade the rice auto for the best
Raidaz89
Which rice
ravens4life
Maybe the limeted and I'll add rc's of you favs
Raidaz89
How about the ultimate, limited, and the th big patch. Plus I will throw in 2 rice jsy for the Nicks and best. Lmk
ravens4life
How bout those for the nicks! Or the best and a dhb rc auto fir the limeted and big patch and I'll add something... I also have a mendenhall 1/1 if u need it lmk pm me
mysticalwolf70
Justin kinda really liking that Cluster Do I got anything bro to take it off your hands......PM me MISTY
Raidaz89
Sorry ravens don't really care for dhb. if you wanna do anything for the best I could do the ultimate rice. thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.