Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ft: Tony Dorsett Autograph/jersey #d /20
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Tarasadie17
user posted image

2007 Topps Performance Hall of Fame Game Worn Jersey Autograph card serial numbered out of just 20...

What I am looking for....

On card autographs of Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas… must be in a Dolphins’ uniform

Multi colored Miami Dolphins’ patches… must be game used, not event worn…

Reggie White 1992 Ultra autographs

Ronnie Lott and Bo Jackson on card autographs, select other Raider autos

Rickey Henderson and Mike Piazza on card autographs

I don’t mind looking at buckets, but please have them updated. I hate finding a card I want to trade for, only to be told it has been traded or sold.
MWS
Cmb for it.
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(MWS @ Dec 22 2010, 11:35 PM)
Cmb for it.

Very nice stuff... only cards I saw that I had any interest in were Manning and LT autos, and that is if they are on card... hard for me to tell nowadays.... huh.gif
MWS
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 23 2010, 02:53 AM)
Very nice stuff... only cards I saw that I had any interest in were Manning and LT autos, and that is if they are on card... hard for me to tell nowadays.... huh.gif

Whats the BV on the Dorsett? I beleave the Dorsett is way under the BV of the Manning its #/10 and the LT Books $160. They are both on card. I have a Marino 06 NT Multi colored Patch card that may be a better BV match for the Dorsett but Im just guessing. Let me know what the BV is when you have time.

Thanks
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(MWS @ Dec 23 2010, 11:01 AM)
Whats the BV on the Dorsett? I beleave the Dorsett is way under the BV of the Manning its #/10 and the LT Books $160. They are both on card. I have a Marino 06 NT Multi colored Patch card that may be a better BV match for the Dorsett but Im just guessing. Let me know what the BV is when you have time.
Thanks

I am sorry Mike, the Dorsett doesn't book. Not interested in National Treasures Marino, appreciate the offer though. Didn't expect the LT to be so steep... I do appreciate the response....
Tarasadie17
Card is gooooooooooooooooone....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.