Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New Member, looking to unload
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading

Haven't frequented a message board in years but need to now. Moving in to my first home and the girl wants these cards gone and I don't blame her. I don't have scans available right now but if they are necessary I could provide them later. Here is a list of what I have currently, I am open for trading for non-card certified autographs and/or memorabilia or would sell them (as a lot preferably.)

Aaron Rodgers Leaf Limited 2005 RC Gold Spotlight 05/25
Aaron Rodgers Ultimate Collection 2005 Ultimate Signatures Auto 21/75

Charlie Frye Leaf Limited 2005 RC Auto/JSY 10/25

Dunta Robinson 2004 Leaf Limited RC Auto/JSY 023/150 (JSY#)
Dunta Robinson 2004 Playoff Honors Hidden Gems RC Auto/JSY 23/50 (JSY#)
Dunta Robinson 2004 Playoff Hogg Heaven Pig Pens Auto 023/150 (JSY#)
--> If anyone knows somebody who would have an interest in these I would appreciate a heads up.

Courtney Roby 2005 SP Authentic Scripts for Success RC Auto
Courtney Roby 2005 Playoff Contenders RC Playoff Ticket 03/25

Anquan Boldin 2003 Donruss Elite Aspirations RC 78/81

Not looking to get rich on these, obviously the Rodgers cards have some value but I do understand the limited demand for some of the other players here. Please respond here or email at to discuss. Thanks again!

CML for the Rodgers' autos
Lots of nice things but didn't see anything I would like for a trade unless you have any Twins/Packer memorabilia not listed. If you are interested in buying let me know.
Welcome to the MIX....MISTY
id love a shot at those rodgers especially the auto.

got a morneau auto or two or some nice gwynn stuff
Great cards, I am looking for non-cards though. Trying to either get something for the man cave or some cash.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.