Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New Member, looking to unload
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
BNelson6389
Hello,

Haven't frequented a message board in years but need to now. Moving in to my first home and the girl wants these cards gone and I don't blame her. I don't have scans available right now but if they are necessary I could provide them later. Here is a list of what I have currently, I am open for trading for non-card certified autographs and/or memorabilia or would sell them (as a lot preferably.)

Aaron Rodgers Leaf Limited 2005 RC Gold Spotlight 05/25
Aaron Rodgers Ultimate Collection 2005 Ultimate Signatures Auto 21/75

Charlie Frye Leaf Limited 2005 RC Auto/JSY 10/25

Dunta Robinson 2004 Leaf Limited RC Auto/JSY 023/150 (JSY#)
Dunta Robinson 2004 Playoff Honors Hidden Gems RC Auto/JSY 23/50 (JSY#)
Dunta Robinson 2004 Playoff Hogg Heaven Pig Pens Auto 023/150 (JSY#)
--> If anyone knows somebody who would have an interest in these I would appreciate a heads up.

Courtney Roby 2005 SP Authentic Scripts for Success RC Auto
Courtney Roby 2005 Playoff Contenders RC Playoff Ticket 03/25

Anquan Boldin 2003 Donruss Elite Aspirations RC 78/81

Not looking to get rich on these, obviously the Rodgers cards have some value but I do understand the limited demand for some of the other players here. Please respond here or email at bnelson6389@gmail.com to discuss. Thanks again!

Brian
josh3302
CML for the Rodgers' autos
BNelson6389
Lots of nice things but didn't see anything I would like for a trade unless you have any Twins/Packer memorabilia not listed. If you are interested in buying let me know.
mysticalwolf70
Welcome to the MIX....MISTY
aceecards
id love a shot at those rodgers especially the auto.

got a morneau auto or two or some nice gwynn stuff
BNelson6389
Great cards, I am looking for non-cards though. Trying to either get something for the man cave or some cash.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.