Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 3rd TCC Trade-a-Thon!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2
bob_TCC
The 3rd TCC Trade-a-Thon will take place later this week, from 10/25/06 - 10/28/06!

This 4-day event will be a time where all Collector Zone members are encouraged to focus on trading, buying and selling with each other. So, now is the time to dust off your trade and want lists! In addition, stop by the local shop and make sure you're fully stocked with shipping supplies.

Come Wednesday (10/25/06) though, all attention will turn to trading, buying and selling! We'll also have a number of giveaways - many of which will be awarded to those members who simply post (and then later complete) a transaction during this event! We'll also have a special prize for the member that completes the most transactions by the time the November Trade-a-Thon starts (only transactions posted during Trade-a-Thon apply)!

As you can see, this special event should be a great time and a great opportunity for many of you to obtain some new cards from your want lists! In fact, our 2nd Trade-a-Thon in September led to 108 transactions - 86 of which have been completed at this time (click here for more details).

Let's make this a great event! smile.gif

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
Good, Cause I gots lots of cool new cards smile.gif
saxophonymartian
Sweet!!! Thanks for another great oppertunity to clean off our tradelist!!!
NGWH Sports Cards
Sweet!

Now I can tell my parents Bob told me to trade! tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

~Nick
fourkkids
Cool
Iplayfootball_90
I can't wait! Lets get the trade list ready.
kooljazz1966
I hope I can get 'er done this time..Last time only had 1 trade...But it was still fun...I'll be dumping GU pretty cheap...sure someone out there will appreciate some of it. rolleyes.gif teehee.gif thumbsup.gif
über
sounds very sweet!
oldspice_007
O boy round number 3!!!!
nashcollector
During the Trade-a-Thon anyone may contact me that has any Steve Nash cards.
northicehero99
QUOTE(kooljazz1966 @ Oct 21 2006, 12:27 PM)
I'll be dumping GU pretty cheap...sure someone out there will appreciate some of it. rolleyes.gif  teehee.gif  thumbsup.gif

LMK if any hockey?? unsure.gif
braves4life1025
yeah hopefully i can get some trades done but cant get any new boxes of cards im poorbroke whatever and parfents say its a waste for a piece of cardboard so i never get any good new cards i mean i onloy have 1 GU its on the way and its eric chavez darnit
coltsfan23
Sweet!! Looking forward to it! If anyone has any interest in cards that they see in my bucket feel free to pm me.
saxophonymartian
Looking to get more trades done. Hockey collectors please go to Hockey Trading forum and check out my Tradelist on Trade-AThon3!!1
champb21
yah my first trade a thon missed last time.
ITG Franchises Man
I'm pretty concentrated on selling, hockey collectors........
nameant
Just a question/suggestion.... Do you think for the next trade-a-thon, we can have like a week or two notice in advance? That way those in need can bulk up on their bait and have time to get stuff in before the trade-a-thon begins?

Anyway I look forward to this one and I hope I surpass the number of trades I had last time. rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
chopinalex
QUOTE(nameant @ Oct 21 2006, 08:14 PM)
Just a question/suggestion.... Do you think for the next trade-a-thon, we can have like a week or two notice in advance? That way those in need can bulk up on their bait and have time to get stuff in before the trade-a-thon begins?

Anyway I look forward to this one and I hope I surpass the number of trades I had last time. rolleyes.gif  biggrin.gif

me too..im going to trade to break my tradeathon#2 record of 1 trade laugh.gif
d00msay3r
Yay, trade a thon! Should be as exciting as the last.
skatalite
I want to see tons of trading, guys! Move, move, move those cards!

Buy some supplies! Get some mailers! Have the cards ready to go!

And don't forget to ask for addresses wink.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(nameant @ Oct 21 2006, 10:14 PM)

Yes. We'll provide notice sooner moving forward. wink.gif

-Bob
braves4life1025
ok good
gopackgo
Darn, this will be the second one in a row I will be missing.... sad.gif Will be gone on vacation..
SinatraKing
I am updating my Photbucket as we speak, in preperation for the event. NICE
yankeesjetsfan
Hope to make some more trades this time. Always looking for Tino Martinez, Chad pennington, David lee, Yankees, Jets and Knicks. Let the games begin biggrin.gif

Mike
artyman60
Well, im gonna start making a list again hopefully i can do as good as the september one
oldspice_007
More notice would be super!!!!!!

Probably won't be as successful for me as TT@ was.

bob_TCC
Woohoo!

I'm starting to get excited since I'm actually more prepared personally for this one. biggrin.gif

By the way, starting tomorrow, you'll begin to find out about a few more surprises planned to make this a very nice week. wink.gif

-Bob
dd316
My trade page is all set to go!
SinatraKing
A little under three hours till the 3rd TCC Trade A Thon begins. Get your collctions ready to trade......it's gonna be a fun ride wink.gif
aceecards
Im ready bring it on..

I want 25 trades!!
champb21
when it start eastern time? and also if i had a trade posted and i complete during the the trade a thon it get considered as a trade?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 24 2006, 09:40 PM)
when it start eastern time? and also if i had a trade posted and i complete during the the trade a thon it get considered as a trade?

It starts at midnight EST today. Then, transactions posted during the 4-day event and completed before the November event starts will be eligible for any prizes related to the October Trade-a-Thon.

-Bob
champb21
so the 1 trade i completed and the 2 pending they count towards this one or the last one which prizes are already handed out? im confused on what u said last. srry.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 24 2006, 09:51 PM)
so  the 1 trade i completed and the 2 pending  they count towards this one or the last one which  prizes are already handed out? im confused on what u said last. srry.

Your completed and pending transactions don't count towards either Trade-a-Thon event since they were not posted during a Trade-a-Thon.

-Bob
champb21
dang so i need to get trades in during 10 tonight and 4 days later. okay i got u.
snowblink
Well, that works out great for me and those few guys who I am waiting to hear back from on trade offers. Now they just have to get back to me in the next couple of days smile.gif
SinatraKing
And we're underway! Let the trading begin biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
Woohoo!

I managed to fall asleep as part of story time last night and finally got a good night's sleep, so I'm rested and ready to go starting later today.

-Bob
yankeesjetsfan
I need better cards to entice people to trade with me. I want to get more than last time, so 7 trades would be nice laugh.gif

Mike
bob_TCC
21 transactions and climbing!

Click here to see real-time updates on transactions posted during this event.

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Oct 25 2006, 12:23 AM)
And we're underway!  Let the trading begin  biggrin.gif

Yep, and we had the first one! smile.gif
saxophonymartian
Bob. Just wondering the who are the winners for the 2nd trade a thon. NO hurries...Just wondering. Thanks smile.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(saxophonymartian @ Oct 25 2006, 11:53 PM)
Bob. Just wondering the who are the winners for the 2nd trade a thon. NO hurries...Just wondering. Thanks smile.gif

Click here for those winners.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Day 1 is complete with 23 transactions. I think we can beat that number each of the next 3 days. wink.gif

-Bob
Iplayfootball_90
Lets get some trades going everyone!
bob_TCC
30 and climbing!

By the way, we may have a few more friends stopping by soon... smile.gif

-Bob
Cades
Nice smile.gif Gotta finish scanning some of the newer stuff now!
gabbygrabby
Cool! Always looking for Marian Gaborik memorabilia.
MY WANT LIST

2001-02 SP AUTHENTIC BUYBACKS CARD# 17
2001-02 SP AUTHENTIC LIMITED GOLD CARD# 123
2002-03 BAP ULTIMATE MEMORABILIA EMBLEMS CARD# 29
2002-03 ITG USED EMBLEMS CARD# E19
2002-03 BAP SIGNITURE SERIES COMPLETE JERSEY/10 CARD# CJ6
2003-04 BAP UM JERSEY AND EMBLEMS CARD# 21
2003-04 BAP UM NUMBERS CARD# 22
2003-04 ITG USED SIGNATURE SERIES EMBLEMS CARD# 21
2003-04 PARKHURST ROOKIE JERSEY AND STICK/10
2003-04 UD SERIES 2 PATCHES CARD# SP2
2003-04 UD ICE UNDER GLASS AUTOGRAPHS CARD# UG-MG
2005-06 SP GAME UDES SIGNIFICANT NUMBERS/10 CARD# SN-MG
2005-06 THE CUP EMBLEMS OF ENDORSEMENT/15 CARD# EEMG
2005-06 THE CUP HONOURABLE NUMBERS/10 CARD# HNMG
2005-06 THE CUP PATCH VARIATIONS CARD# P52
2005-06 THE CUP PATCH VARIATIONS AUTOGRAPHS CARD# AP52
2005-06 THE CUP PROPERTY OF STICK 1/1 CARD# POMG
2005-06 ARTIFACTS AUTO PEWTER/10 CARD# AF-MG
2005-06 ARTIFACTS REMARKABLE ARTIFACTS SINGLE AND DUAL CARD #ES RA-MG
2005-06 ARTIFACTS FROZEN DUAL PATCH AUTO 1/1 CARD# FDP-MG
2005-06 ARTIFACTS TREASURED DUAL PATCHES AUTO 1/1 CARD#TDP-MG
2005-06 UD NOTABLE NUMBERS/10 CARD# N-MG
2005-06 TRILOGY CRYSTAL AUTO/10 CARD# 114
2005-06 TRILOGY HONORARY PATCH SCRIPTS/5 CARD# HSP-MG
bob_TCC
QUOTE(gabbygrabby @ Oct 26 2006, 04:21 PM)
Cool! Always looking for Marian Gaborik memorabilia.

Welcome to the site, Murray! Glad to have you join us!

If you have any questions about the site, just let any member of the Collector Zone Team know. wink.gif

I'd also suggest that you post your want list in the Hockey Trading forum as well in order for it to get noticed by more members.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.