Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: JD Booty, Joe Webb, Marcus Vick, Ian Johnson
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
TinCastleMusic
I haven't posted one of these in a while, but figured it couldn't hurt to see if anyone out there has anything I can add to my ever-grown ridiculous and obscure PC collections! I am currently looking for ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING I don't yet have for the following players:

JOHN DAVID BOOTY
JOE WEBB
IAN JOHNSON
MARCUS VICK

I am willing to trade WELL in your favor for anything I haven't yet found for those 4 players, easily willing to give up 2-3x BV for any new pieces (could go up to about 5x on Marcus Vick stuff, not much out there I don't have of his).

I don't have a lot of 2010 stuff to trade, but I do have quite a bit of decent stuff from 2009 and back. I haven't had an updated bucket in quite awhile as well, but I do have an up-to-date list of all of my good stuff for anyone out there to check out.

If you have anything that I don't (scans of my current collections can be found in my sig), please let me know what you've got and I can hook you up with I have to trade. May also be willing to buy if the price is right as well. Thanks!!!
ksboyd
I'm sure you already have this one. but lmk if you need it:

'08 Leaf Certified Freshman Fabric Rc G/u #207 J.Booty 543/599
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(ksboyd @ Dec 12 2010, 09:15 PM)
I'm sure you already have this one. but lmk if you need it:

'08 Leaf Certified Freshman Fabric Rc G/u #207 J.Booty 543/599

Yep, already have that one. If you come across any others, please let me know. Thanks!
edgerrin32
Must I post this link?? tongue.gif

http://www.myspace.com/edgerrin32/photos/a...Cover_ViewAlbum

I really would like to move it as a lot. But would be willing to look at other options as well! Almost every card in the rookie lot is numbered! And one of the autos is 200/200! But LMK what we might be able to do here? Just drop me a PM!

Also did you win that dual you wanted? cool.gif
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ Dec 12 2010, 10:53 PM)
Must I post this link?? tongue.gif

http://www.myspace.com/edgerrin32/photos/a...Cover_ViewAlbum
I really would like to move it as a lot. But would be willing to look at other options as well! Almost every card in the rookie lot is numbered! And one of the autos is 200/200! But LMK what we might be able to do here? Just drop me a PM!

Also did you win that dual you wanted? cool.gif

PM sent!
hippoz64
there is a JDB dual auto in my bucket. lmk if you need
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(hippoz64 @ Dec 13 2010, 06:01 PM)
there is a JDB dual auto in my bucket. lmk if you need

Have that one already, but thanks anyways!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.