Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Aaron Curry,Tarvaris Jackson,Toby Gerhart?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
28Vikings28ALLDAY
lmk what u got.
wvball
yup got some. now what you got?
28Vikings28ALLDAY
QUOTE(wvball @ Dec 7 2010, 01:35 PM)
yup got some.  now what you got?

lmk a list of what u got. and cmb.......
THUNDER9
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Hail24
I have a 09 Exquisite Aaron Curry RAP 3 color /99, an 09 Exquisite Curry RAP (Seahawks head) /225, Curry 09 Exquisite Rookie Jersey Auto /35, and 2 Curry/Deon Butler 09 Exquisite Dual Bookmark patch Autos #ed 50/50 and I can't remember the other one off of the topp of my head. Just send me a link of what you have for trade and I will get all of them scanned. 2 of them are scanned already but I just got the other 3 in today so I will try and scan then tonight but if not I will get them scanned tomorrow night. Just lmk thanks.
28Vikings28ALLDAY
QUOTE(Hail24 @ Dec 7 2010, 06:40 PM)
I have a 09 Exquisite Aaron Curry RAP 3 color /99, an 09 Exquisite Curry RAP (Seahawks head) /225, Curry 09 Exquisite Rookie Jersey Auto /35, and 2 Curry/Deon Butler 09 Exquisite Dual Bookmark patch Autos #ed 50/50 and I can't remember the other one off of the topp of my head.  Just send me a link of what you have for trade and I will get all of them scanned.  2 of them are scanned already but I just got the other 3 in today so I will try and scan then tonight but if not I will get them scanned tomorrow night.  Just lmk thanks.

ok cmb in my signature
28Vikings28ALLDAY
QUOTE(THUNDER9 @ Dec 7 2010, 05:00 PM)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

yeh i need them. cmb in the sig. lmk what u see.
CHillyDoggy
OOps, double post.
CHillyDoggy
PM me if you need these & if you have a list or bucket.

user posted image
user posted image
leedawg62
I have a Gerhart Certified FF AU, I also have tonz of his RCs

LMK if you have anything of players in my sig

Leland
wvball
I have a sweet spot gerhart au and a prestige au with the little rubber helmet
xdvop86
I have two A Currys in my bucket. I am interested in your D Bowe and McCoy autos. LMK if we can work something out.

http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p326/xdvop86/
patsfan52
be aware of this trader,warnings already made
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.