Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: John Stallworth 06 National Treasures auto triple
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
toucan130
ohn Stallworth 06 National Treasures auto triple patch 3/3/2 color patches FS/ft
I have it in the Love the card but it is so underpriced on beckett there is not way I will find a card for bv$80 (which it books) that will be worth the value of this. this product is running $300/box for 7 cards. just pulled fresh from case and put in magnet case

thought i would give every one of the tradesites first dibs before i got to ebay

I am trying to help people out with their PCs so I m willing to work with you on payments (within reason), take down deposit to hold til after holidays etc. the card is listed in the BUYING?SELLING section as well

user posted image

I m really trying to help people out with their PCs right now since having back luck with people helping with mine.

Trading For It Will Take AN AMAZING BLOW MY SOCKS OFF kind of card to get it. It is just so undervalued as an auto triple 3/3/2 color patch. So if u think u have one of those cards step up to the plate

This also an EBAY 1/1

JOHN STALLWORTH
2006 National Treasures Timeline Material Signature Triple 3/3/2 color Patches #1/25 also VVVHTG b/c so undervalued where #1/25
toucan130
looking for $65. going to ebay tonite soon so contact me ASAP if u want it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.