Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTT Elway auto
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
woodman910
Picked this card up from BGT Masters of Tiki D. I traded the Montana auto he is listing. My Elway card has 3 tiny creases/damage around the corners of the jersey that I received, in my opinion. However, I will go with his experience and state that the card has no corner creases/damage and that is the way its made.
05 Absolute Tools of the Trade jersey with 3 corners damaged(in my opinion) jersey/auto.
Looking for full BV on it.
Sorry I don't have a scanner.Over 3000 transactions and 30 years of buying/selling/trading cards.
woodman910
Looking for a trade on this beauty.
facemuscles
Got a scan? cool.gif
woodman910
As I posted, I don't own a scanner. I rely on traders being honest and if they are not happy with a trade to fix it or send back cards. I think we have all seen small corner problems on the corners of jerseys. I posted it is a damaged card in my opinion. I tried to clarify the damage as best I could. Thanks
NoahMyBoy03
What's the bv on it?
woodman910
Its $150 in perfect condition which it is clearly not, thanks.
NoahMyBoy03
Not sure if I have anything that you would like but please feel free to check my site and see if you see anything that you like for it.

Thanks,
Bobby
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.