Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: On Thanksgiving Break
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
phatman68
I wanna gt some trades done ovr the next 10 days cuz I reallllllly miss trading so lets get some stuff done! Still looking for 2010 Classics
mysticalwolf70
Phatman my brother ...my famillia what up my brother
boomersooner24
what r you neeeding in classics pm me
jam92102
I like your eckersly rc. Let me know if I have anything for it.
phatman68
Mysty hows life my friend!

Jam sorry thats actually my dads I had it uploaded for a show and tell thing
tyrodsports
Do I have anything for the Castro?
phatman68
you have too good of stuff for the castro wow! the jordan auto, mantle sterling, so yea youre stuffs too nice unless i have anything else youre interested in
CardCollector123
I like the Flutie Patch and AP GU
phatman68
sorry man nothin i can use
ronaldinho0003
I'm diggin' the Ocho Cinco AU. I have a Britt AU and Flacco Classics Timeless Tributes RC #/25 BV60 not pictured in my bucket.
phatman68
the ocho is pretty much pc but i did see a few things i may have interest in...what are bv and condition of your CP3 and LBJ rcs?
ronaldinho0003
QUOTE(phatman68 @ Nov 21 2010, 09:14 PM)
the ocho is pretty much pc but i did see a few things i may have interest in...what are bv and condition of your CP3 and LBJ rcs?

Ah man, I just traded those for the Flacco RC #/25. Is there anything else you liked?
phatman68
Not really for the Ocho at the moment but if you get anything new in just shoot me a pm or somethin
ravens4life
I have a incoming Mendy 1/1
phatman68
what year? if he is in illini uniform i am definitely interested...what do you like of mine
ravens4life
He is in steelers uni... A topps chrome yellow plate... 2010 also cmb like the ocho and a few others
dkhwilson
I have 2008 Donruss Classics School Colors Mendenhall 0997/1000
phatman68
dk already have a few of those sorry...ravens its depends what value you have on it i have some interest
Superhuskiefan1
check me for the ackley auto
tyrodsports
QUOTE(phatman68 @ Nov 22 2010, 10:42 AM)
you have too good of stuff for the castro wow! the jordan auto, mantle sterling, so yea youre stuffs too nice unless i have anything else youre interested in

Sorry, that was the main thing I was interested in. The cards you had asked about are NFT. The for "my wants" section is open. Either way, enjoy your Thanksgiving break.

Rodney
phatman68
huskie-sorry thats gone i dunno why thats still in my bucket
rodney-which castro did you like? i have the bowman chrome and the tribute gold, I like the hornug TTT, Mendenhall spx, greene limited, the Chris Johnson classics and premeir, and the eddie george auto
phatman68
lets tradeeee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.