2005 Leaf Limited Dan Marino Passing the Torch Autograph #d 7/100
2009 Donruss Threads Mohamed Massaquoi "I" Letterman RC Auto #d 126/180
2010 Rookies and Stars Josh Cribbs 2 Clr Prime Cuts Auto Jsy #d 9/10
2010 Topps Platinum Colt McCoy 2 Clr RC Auto Patch #d 161/200

GAME USED/PATCHES/#d INSERTS/ROOKIES
2005 Leaf Certfied Ben Roethlisberger Mirror Gold Game Used Jsy #d 15/25
willnbeebs
sorry nothing at the moment for me
QUOTE(dads cards @ Nov 20 2010, 07:18 AM)
interested in any of these thanks
2009 Donruss Threads Mohamed Massaquoi "I" Letterman RC Auto #d 126/180
2010 Rookies and Stars Josh Cribbs 2 Clr Prime Cuts Auto Jsy #d 9/10
2010 Topps Platinum Colt McCoy 2 Clr RC Auto Patch #d 161/200

GAME USED/PATCHES/#d INSERTS/ROOKIES
2005 Leaf Certfied Ben Roethlisberger Mirror Gold Game Used Jsy #d 15/25

willnbeebs
all pms returned
willnbeebs
pms returned and list edited for mail day
tyrodsports
2002 Upper Deck Peyton Manning SuperBowl Auto #d 145/500
2008 Upper Deck Premier Barry Sanders/Franco Harris/Gale Sayers/Jim Brown Quad Foursome Auto #d 5/15
2010 Crown Royale Tim Tebow RC Auto #d 164/299

Very nice cards...wow!
willnbeebs
the jordan auto is of interest...bv?

QUOTE(tyrodsports @ Nov 20 2010, 10:20 PM)
2008 Upper Deck Premier Barry Sanders/Franco Harris/Gale Sayers/Jim Brown Quad Foursome Auto #d 5/15

Very nice cards...wow!

tyrodsports
QUOTE(willnbeebs @ Nov 21 2010, 12:27 PM)
the jordan auto is of interest...bv?

The only things that I have for trade are in the trade section, and in my "for my wants section." Was there anything in either of those areas that you could use. The Jordan is pc. Sorry.
willnbeebs
sorry none of your for trade stuff would be of interest for what you've selected from me as I looked through the 20 plus pages of trade stuff before I asked about the Jordan.
QUOTE(tyrodsports @ Nov 21 2010, 03:17 AM)
The only things that I have for trade are in the trade section, and in my "for my wants section."  Was there anything in either of those areas that you could use.  The Jordan is pc.  Sorry.

willnbeebs
i took a look in the for trade for wants (hadn't looked there previously) and sent you a pm

QUOTE(tyrodsports @ Nov 21 2010, 03:17 AM)
The only things that I have for trade are in the trade section, and in my "for my wants section."  Was there anything in either of those areas that you could use.  The Jordan is pc.  Sorry.

rickysigai
cmb for the chris carter and the jennings contenders
jam92102
Any chance you'd be willing to trade a couple of those manning autos for a laptop. See my thread here: laptop for trade

If so feel free to PM me.
willnbeebs
appreciate the inquiry but not looking for a laptop at the moment

QUOTE(jam92102 @ Nov 21 2010, 03:29 PM)
Any chance you'd be willing to trade a couple of those manning autos for a laptop.  See my thread here: laptop for trade

If so feel free to PM me.

mysticalwolf70
Those last 3 Aus in your Auto section of your bucket are truely my friend the sickest autos Ive seen in awhile....MISTY
willnbeebs
thanks...appreciate the compliments...did i have anything you wanted as far a trading goes?

QUOTE(mysticalwolf70 @ Nov 21 2010, 07:06 PM)
Those last 3 Aus in your Auto section of your bucket are truely my friend the sickest autos Ive seen in awhile....MISTY

willnbeebs
returned your pm..lmk

QUOTE(tyrodsports @ Nov 20 2010, 10:20 PM)

Very nice cards...wow!

phatman68
i still have that sanders...are you still interested?
willnbeebs
lmk what you're looking for and we'll go from there

QUOTE(phatman68 @ Nov 21 2010, 10:17 PM)
i still have that sanders...are you still interested?

phatman68
favre turkey gray auto, manning strokes of genius, sanchez rpm, AP throbwack threads, sanchez ultimate, and also a thing or two from your bucket but not in your thread: sanchez/greene sott, the derrick rose autos
willnbeebs
sanchez/greene sott is doable

QUOTE(phatman68 @ Nov 21 2010, 10:40 PM)
favre turkey gray auto, manning strokes of genius, sanchez rpm, AP throbwack threads, sanchez ultimate, and also a thing or two from your bucket but not in your thread: sanchez/greene sott, the derrick rose autos

phatman68
could you throw in the greene contenders? itd be 190 total bv for the two for the barry that books 175 itself
willnbeebs
sorry would pass on doing that

QUOTE(phatman68 @ Nov 21 2010, 10:48 PM)
could you throw in the greene contenders? itd be 190 total bv for the two for the barry that books 175 itself

phatman68
i was able to check bv of all the football cards but what bv do you have on the roses? i am really interested in picking one of those up
willnbeebs
wouldn't trade rose for sanders presently

QUOTE(phatman68 @ Nov 21 2010, 10:56 PM)
i was able to check bv of all the football cards but what bv do you have on the roses? i am really interested in picking one of those up

phatman68
is anything doable besides me trading the barry and losing 25 bv?
willnbeebs
you wanted me to give up more bv with your proposed trade....of the list you selected the dual is the only i'd consider

QUOTE(phatman68 @ Nov 21 2010, 11:03 PM)
is anything doable besides me trading the barry and losing 25 bv?

phatman68
yes because trading multiple cards down for one it would be reasonable for a 15 bv difference especially when youre getting a top 3 rb ever for a couple second year guys...any other cards i asked about for trade?
willnbeebs
how you're trading down, I don't know, but since you feel you're "trading down", I'll pass on trading, because I don't want you to feel you're getting crap if you're trading the barry, so i'll hold onto my 2nd year players...thanks for the time and inquiry
QUOTE(phatman68 @ Nov 21 2010, 11:08 PM)
yes because trading multiple cards down for one it would be reasonable for a 15 bv difference especially when youre getting a top 3 rb ever for a couple second year guys...any other cards i asked about for trade?

phatman68
because i offered one higher bv card for two lower ones with a bv difference of 15...i thought that was a little more fair than a one for one with a 25 bv difference but i guess it isnt since you arent getting a huge advantage like last time we tried to trade
willnbeebs
not after a huge advantage at all...you clearly want an advantage with the "2nd year player crap"...I proposed you a deal, you don't want it, and i'm fine...like I said, I will hold onto my cards, and you can hold onto yours...thanks for your time, good luck, and happy trading

QUOTE(phatman68 @ Nov 21 2010, 11:13 PM)
because i offered one higher bv card for two lower ones with a bv difference of 15...i thought that was a little more fair than a one for one with a 25 bv difference but i guess it isnt since you arent getting a huge advantage like last time we tried to trade

willnbeebs
now I would consider my rose dual and the greene, but that would be 15 in my favor and I'm sure that wouldn't happen either since that'll be 2nd year stuff as well, though you've asked about them....like I said, no worries and appreciate the inquiry

QUOTE(willnbeebs @ Nov 21 2010, 11:15 PM)
not after a huge advantage at all...you clearly want an advantage with the "2nd year player crap"...I proposed you a deal, you don't want it, and i'm fine...like I said, I will hold onto my cards, and you can hold onto yours...thanks for your time, good luck, and happy trading

phatman68
Its not so much about the in favor or second year thing...but to compare Barry Sanders to Sanchez/Greene...come on now
willnbeebs
not my fault the bvs are similar....i've traded vets/hofers for rooks...not a huge ordeal imo....the values are the values....

QUOTE(phatman68 @ Nov 21 2010, 11:20 PM)
Its not so much about the in favor or second year thing...but to compare Barry Sanders to Sanchez/Greene...come on now

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.