Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Thank You to TCC's Veterans
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
jwman92
I just want to take a moment today to thank all of Trading Card Central's members who have served, or are currently serving, in our military in an effort to protect the liberty and freedom that we take for granted every day.

I hope all of you take just a moment today to think about and thank all of the people who have proudly served our country.

Thank you from myself and the rest of the TCC Team to all of you for your service.
Tarasadie17
Well said!
ronaldinho0003
Very well said, Josh! Thank you veterans.
RGBII
Thank you one and all for your time
and sacrifice for your country.

I'd especially like to thank, honor and
observe the service of those in uniform
today. For all of you serving in the
Afghanistan and Iraq theatres, I wish
a safe and quick return.

Thank you, Josh . . .
for the presence of mind to post this.
We do not fathom the sacrifices these
folks make.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
NYStateOfMind1976
Josh/All,

thank you for the post and the kind words... from a 14 year vet I want you to know it truly means alot. thank you.

I would like to say a special thank you to one in particular. Shawn thank you and keep your head about you. I have been in your shoes my friend and know what it is like to be over there over this upcoming holiday season (Before my medical retirement I spent numerous deployments in Iraq/Afghan through many a BDay/Holiday). If you need anything ever do not hesitate to shoot me any email and I will hook you up the best I can.

Thank you to the rest of the current and former military for all you have done, had done or might do to continue to allow all of us to live free and debate the silly things in life while you continue to make the great sacrifices!!!! Bless you all and I wish I could still be there at your side!!

With the deepest conviction,
Adam
sasports
How could I have missed this post for so long? And its Pinned? Shame on me!

Thank you Josh!

I too would like to thank all of my fellow Vets, active and retired. I have completed my 31st month of combat in Iraq with 6 left and I must say it is nothing compared to what those men and women had to go through in the earlier wars (Vietnam, Korea, WWII, etc). Its a completely different ball game!

To the members of TCC, Thank you as well! Its the support from people like you that makes these deployments easier to deal with! Trading cards while I am deployed helps me keep busy and pass the time! Half way there!

-Sarge

usaflag.gif
cbware88
Semper Fi!!!!!!
patsfan52
nice post
Johnny Number 5
Let me give a Hooya to my sister of the US Navy!

j5
edgerrin32
Thanks to all of you!! Be safe. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.