Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: urbanmonk to moparcudaz
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
urbanmonk
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

urbanmonk receives:

paypal

moparcudaz receives:

All the cards from their 3 drafted teams in the October Low Budget Hockey Break Club.

Additional notes:

payment rec'd
moparcudaz
i agree! cool.gif

thanks dwight.
msuwendy
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to moparcudaz.
moparcudaz
nothing yet but can't be long--- cool.gif
urbanmonk
QUOTE(msuwendy @ Nov 13 2010, 02:29 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to moparcudaz.

QUOTE(moparcudaz @ Nov 14 2010, 05:59 PM)
nothing yet but can't be long--- cool.gif

I think Dan's mail is dlvd via wagon train from OR to BC as it's much closer than most of my Canadian mail has to go wink.gif laugh.gif
moparcudaz
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Nov 14 2010, 08:41 PM)
I think Dan's mail is dlvd via wagon train from OR to BC as it's much closer than most of my Canadian mail has to go wink.gif  laugh.gif

actually the wagons are brutal in the snow so they transfer to dogsleds and the team has the flu----- laugh.gif laugh.gif

anytime now-- cool.gif
urbanmonk
QUOTE(moparcudaz @ Nov 15 2010, 12:37 PM)
actually the wagons are brutal in the snow so they transfer to dogsleds and the team has the flu----- laugh.gif  laugh.gif

anytime now-- cool.gif

laugh.gif just kinda weird that you're just over the border, yet takes longer than some of my mail going to middle of nowhere Ontario laugh.gif
moparcudaz
dogs were up and running today--- biggrin.gif

pkg has arrived.

thanks again dwight!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.