dodgerblue38501 receives:

8xrc lot

Additional notes:

None Specified.
uofmichgoblue
8x rc lot sold

includes all these
dodgerblue38501
I agree. Payment will be mailed tomorrow. Thanks!
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to uofmichgoblue.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dodgerblue38501.
dodgerblue38501
Dropped payment in the outgoing office mail on 10/23. Sometimes it take a day or two to actually get moving but it should arrive any day now, if it hasn't already.
uofmichgoblue
no money yet, will update when received. thanks
Tarasadie17
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dodgerblue38501.
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(dodgerblue38501 @ Oct 30 2010, 06:21 PM)
Dropped payment in the outgoing office mail on 10/23. Sometimes it take a day or two to actually get moving but it should arrive any day now, if it hasn't already.

I have no way to know when the mail left our mailroom. It was dropped on 10/23. Sometimes it moves quickly, sometimes it doesn't. It should arrive any day now. I always write the date on the back of the envelope when I dropped it in the Outgoing box. Please let me know what date the letter was metered. I am interested to know how long it sat in our mailroom. sad.gif
uofmichgoblue
payment received, thank. plmk when cards received.
dodgerblue38501
Cards received. Nice lot. Thanks! Deal complete. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.