Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Offical NPN address page
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
2000 rushing yards
Well, you guys (and me) have been asking for it so here it is, the Offical NPN adress page on TCC! I'll start off with what i have. Please help and PM me some of the products you know that have an NPN. After the postmark date is over i'll take it off. Hopes this helps everybody.
P.S. PM me in this format

NPN 2006 Topps Chrome football
P.O. Box 2036
Dryea, PA 18642
1 request per household
Post mark by November 22,2006
Canadian skill question- 15+3x2-6=?

NPN Manager
NBA Rookie Debut Trading card Request
5909 Sea Otter Place
Carlsbad, CA 92010
1 entry per person, per household, per day. (most Upper Deck is once a day)

Notes:
ALWAYS use 3in x5in index card
Mail in #10 envolpe
Put Name and address (sometimes put e-mail address as with the NBA rookie debut
If (except for Upper Deck) you send more than 1 before the postmark date(unless specified) you'll be disqualified.

Thanks guys, reply with any questions or anything you want to say about this.
d00msay3r
How exactly does NPN work?
Charlie
Chad,

NPNs normally work by you sending a 3x5 index card with your name and address in to the company unsing a #10 business size envelope. The companies have so many cards set aside for NPNs. They will take all the eligible entries and draw names until the cards are gone. It is not guareented that you will get something back but I have seen some very nice cards recieved. I myself am going to start this also wink.gif

Hope that helps
d00msay3r
QUOTE(Charlie @ Oct 18 2006, 12:49 PM)
Chad,

NPNs normally work by you sending a 3x5 index card with your name and address in to the company unsing a #10 business size envelope. The companies have so many cards set aside for NPNs. They will take all the eligible entries and draw names until the cards are gone. It is not guareented that you will get something back but I have seen some very nice cards recieved. I myself am going to start this also wink.gif

Hope that helps

Thanks, yes, that does help. Is there a limit? I wasn't planning sending in one for every brand but what is the limit. I'd like to send in two or three.
2000 rushing yards
as soem of you may know npnsportscards.com is up and running again. You can still submit but don't have to. If the site shuts down again you ca ntry this forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.