Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: npnsportscards.com is gone
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
jcharles2
Just checked the site www.npnsportscards.com and it looks permanently shut down. Anyone have any ideas for where to find npn info?
2000 rushing yards
i saw the website was down too, try http://sportscardforum.com/npn.php it's not as complete though
northicehero99
I use the one listed in 2000's post, but like he said they do not update it as much. I also use Target as my reference point on some things that I do not buy. When I go in there if I see something I did not buy I write down the info from the packs there.
jaderock
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Oct 17 2006, 04:04 AM)
When I go in there if I see something I did not buy I write down the info from the packs there.

I hope you don't sneak in a search too! j/k laugh.gif

I am very sad that NPN went down I saw that info on one of the other sites yesterday... sad.gif

Maybe TCC can start something like that since we have a lot of members who bust wax/cases!
oldspice_007
QUOTE(jaderock @ Oct 17 2006, 01:13 PM)
I hope you don't sneak in a search too! j/k laugh.gif

I am very sad that NPN went down I saw that info on one of the other sites yesterday... sad.gif

Maybe TCC can start something like that since we have a lot of members who bust wax/cases!

That would be a great idea.
I only knew of the sportcardforum one. Doesn't help much for Canadians.
über
yea, we should! I used it for all my npn's...
forznoles
It appears to be back up now. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.