Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Base cards?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
vicsten
Does anyone collect base cards of any particular players? I have many, many.
braves4life1025
any braves or dolphins or lakers starters or anyone in my bucket
bob_TCC
QUOTE(vicsten @ Oct 16 2006, 05:19 PM)

I collect all Pittsburgh Pirates cards. I also have no problem with trading AU and GU cards for a lot of base, parallel and insert cards.

-Bob
ffman
I collect Sosa and David Wright. Particularly Wright, as I have few base of him.
vicsten
Wonderful! I'll start there braves, bob, and ff. Will PM with what I have to offer. Thank you for the reply! Vickie
braves4life1025
ok thanks for your time and dont rush getting the list done lol
artyman60
MIKE LOWELL, david ortiz, or Jonathan papelbon. I will take them all if you got them
FATDOG
Hi
Do you have any Alfonso Soriano?
d00msay3r
I collect these players and these players only:

Carlos Delgado, Carlos Zambrano, Jimmy Rollins, Alfonso Soriano, Ryan Howard, Carl Crawford
StroBro
i collect all cards of jeter..cal ripken jr., jeff bagwell, any stars for the stros today mainly berkman, oswalt, biggio and all cards of roger clemens and vladimir guerrero.
hobbyfan
QUOTE(vicsten @ Oct 16 2006, 04:19 PM)

Mets & NY Giants, preferably from within the last 3 seasons, plus this year. Needing to fill the following sets:

baseball:

2004 Topps Total, Topps Opening Day
2005 Topps Total, Ultra, Donruss
2003 Topps Opening Day
2006 Fleer, Topps

football:

2003 Topps Total, Score
2004 Topps Total, Topps
2005 Score, Topps, Ultra
2006 Score, Fleer, Topps

I can put together lots of your local teams (Texans, Rockets, Astros) in return. All base with some inserts. No GUs or autos. PM me.
tradingplayerlots
QUOTE(vicsten @ Oct 16 2006, 04:19 PM)

Hello...I'm trying to complete my Bonds/Arod/Griffey/gwynn and hoffman cards from 2002 to the present. Have Zero for these cards. Can trade or purchase. Will check your want list. lmk Hector.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.