Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2010 Minnesota Vikings Thead!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football
Pages: 1, 2
28Vikings28ALLDAY
Week 1- @Saints 14-9 L 0-1
Week 2- vsDolphins 14-10 L 0-2
Week 3- vsLions 28-10 W 1-2
Week 4- BYE
Week 5- @Jets 29-20 L 1-3
Week 6- vsCowboys 24-21 W 2-3
Week 7- @Packers 28-24 L 2-4
Week 8- @Patriots 28-18 L 2-5!
Week 9- vsCardinals 27-24 W 3-5 F/0T
Week 10- @Bears 27-13 L 3-6
Week 11- vs Packers 31-3 L 3-7
Week 12- @ Redskins 17-13 W 4-7
Week 13- vs Bills 38-14 W 5-7
Week 14- vs Giants
Week 15- vs Bears
Week 16- @ Eagles
Week 17- @Lions

Stats
---------------------------------
Favre- 212/351 2446yds 10TDs 18INTs 69.6 Rate
Tjack- 19/28 223yds 3TDs 3INTs 87.9 Rate
Peterson- 233att 1123yds 11TDs 4.8 Per
Harvin- 51rec 627yds 4TDs
Gerhart- 58att 216yds TD
Berrian- 19rec 190yds
Shiancoe- 35rec 437yds 2TDs
J.Allen-46 tackles 8.5 sack
R.Edwards-24 tackles 5.5 sacks
EJ HENDERSON-80 tackles
chad greenway-115 tackles
Greg Camarillo-17rec 206yds TD
Greg Lewis-15rec 184yds
Sidney Rice-9rec 181yds 2TDs
Ben Leber-33 Tackles
Johnny Number 5
Wooho GO SAINTS
ronaldinho0003
Have fun at the Cardinals v Viks game. I predicted 8-8 for the Vikings this year before the season started. After watching the Thursday night game, I'm sticking to my prediciton.
rnpurdue
Might be 2-1 going into that bye. But....WOW...those next 4 games look rough. I'd say 8-8 as well. Childress is fired and whoever their no-name QB is finally gets another chance. Oh, and Zigi moves the team to LA in the next 2-3 years.
Gadsden86
I think if the dolphins D fly's all over like they did last week they can keep them in check.
Except for one bad read they were good. Now i'm not saying the bills and vikes are on the same level but i think it will be a good game either way. I have a better feeling about this game than i did before the season started.
rnpurdue
Awesome! 0-2. I hope they lose to the Lions and then Favre will REALLY think about a permanent retirement.
brockon21
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Sep 20 2010, 02:57 PM)
Awesome!  0-2.  I hope they lose to the Lions and then Favre will REALLY think about a permanent retirement.

sad.gif
ronaldinho0003
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Sep 20 2010, 04:57 PM)
Awesome!  0-2.  I hope they lose to the Lions and then Favre will REALLY think about a permanent retirement.

I would love that. We haven't won in Minnesota in forever.
rnpurdue
QUOTE(ronaldinho0003 @ Sep 21 2010, 04:54 PM)
I would love that. We haven't won in Minnesota in forever.

And the Lions should really be 1-1 at WORST, right now. They are definitely on the right track for once. Let's hope they can stay that course and continue to improve. The release of Matt Millen was the best thing that franchise has done in 10 years.
rnpurdue
And to add fuel for my hatred toward the Vikings.....they signed Hank Baskett and now have the pleasure of having his annoying wife around. laugh.gif
yilduz
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Sep 22 2010, 09:46 AM)
And the Lions should really be 1-1 at WORST, right now.  They are definitely on the right track for once.  Let's hope they can stay that course and continue to improve.  The release of Matt Millen was the best thing that franchise has done in 10 years.

I agree completely. I love their management and leadership right now. They have a plan and they're building on it, rather than drafting WRs in the first round every year and hoping for something to happen. rolleyes.gif

I think the Lions can beat Minnesota! Jahvid Best will get FOUR touchdowns this time! ohmy.gif

laugh.gif
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Sep 22 2010, 12:00 PM)
And to add fuel for my hatred toward the Vikings.....they signed Hank Baskett and now have the pleasure of having his annoying wife around.  laugh.gif

NOOOOOO!!!!

Being the die-hard Vikes fan that I am, I can never count them out completely (we are teetering on the brink already though), but the D has played AMAZING so far (giving up only 21 points in 2 games, can't argue with that AT ALL), while I'm not even sure if we technically have an offense...at this point with the WR troubles, I am seriously lobbying to try Joe Webb out as our 4-5 WR for now, couldn't hurt, right?
dielonthug
Lions lose there 22nd straight road game is it? GAH. Honestly I know Vikings dont look great but they are only a handful of plays away from 3-0 honestly. People need to stop overreacting
28Vikings28ALLDAY
Vikings Trade a 3rd round pick for WR Randy Moss and a 7th round draft pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK RANDY!!!!!!!!
rnpurdue
QUOTE(28Vikings28ALLDAY @ Oct 6 2010, 11:18 AM)
Vikings Trade a 3rd round pick for WR Randy Moss and a 7th round draft pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME BACK RANDY!!!!!!!!

Hope he doesn't get busted for smoking dope and running into a parked police car again. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif . Go JETS!
rnpurdue
What is this story all about?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/brett-f...-goodell-100810
yilduz
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Oct 8 2010, 09:38 AM)

This is the first I've heard about that... is it a joke?

Besides, even if Favre is guilty, it's not sexual harassment, it's an old man being dirty... like the great grandpa that gets the teenage girls to sit on his lap. Silly grandpa, he's so senile.
28Vikings28ALLDAY
Packers Next!!!!!!!!! lets do this!
28Vikings28ALLDAY
17-14 vikings lead at half time. so many bad calls in the first half.
fbcking
QUOTE(28Vikings28ALLDAY @ Oct 24 2010, 09:07 PM)
17-14 vikings lead at half time. so many bad calls in the first half.

Not good when you lay down. Should have throw it up to Moss again before the half. JMO and Moss's
28Vikings28ALLDAY
vikings lose 28-24! sad.gif

2-4!! sad.gif
rnpurdue
Another magical game. Thank you Packers. biggrin.gif Please Brett, hang up the cleats and go work on your marriage now. It is much more important than this terrible football team. Leave, and let them further implode so they can move to Southern California.
xFavre4Lifex
yeah PACKERS!!! PUT THE HURT ON FAVRE biggrin.gif
28Vikings28ALLDAY
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Oct 25 2010, 07:10 AM)
Another magical game.  Thank you Packers.  biggrin.gif  Please Brett, hang up the cleats and go work on your marriage now.  It is much more important than this terrible football team.  Leave, and let them further implode so they can move to Southern California.

ok ok... please stop trashing my team....

28Vikings28ALLDAY
QUOTE(xFavre4Lifex @ Oct 25 2010, 08:44 AM)
yeah PACKERS!!! PUT THE HURT ON FAVRE biggrin.gif

good game.

accept for all the bad calls. we will get u next time!

GL
28Vikings28ALLDAY
Bears 4-3 Next week Bye
Packers 4-3 Next week Jets
Vikings 2-4 Next week Patriots
Lions 1-5 Next week Redskins
ronaldinho0003
QUOTE(28Vikings28ALLDAY @ Oct 25 2010, 03:44 PM)
Bears 4-3 Next week Bye
Packers 4-3 Next week Jets
Vikings 2-4 Next week Patriots
Lions 1-5  Next week  Redskins

Packers- Loss. Rodgers will have trouble with the NYJ defense.
Vikings- Loss. The Pats knip them late in the game.
Lions- It's at home, so we'll squeeze out the win. Stafford will be back so that will definitely help.
dielonthug
this thread is nothing but trolls, so many losers.
28Vikings28ALLDAY
QUOTE(dielonthug @ Oct 25 2010, 12:18 PM)

yah i know man. hating so much :l
rnpurdue
QUOTE(dielonthug @ Oct 25 2010, 02:18 PM)

You're right. We are losers. Just like the Viqueens. And now Favre has a fractured ankle in 2 spots. That will magically heal after his suspension. Viqueens fans are the real trolls, as evidenced by ridiculing children at home football games. I am finished "trolling" on this thread, I just wish to leave you with this: I wish nothing but the worst for you as a fan of Minnesota sports. I hope the Viqueens move to LA. I hope the NBA contracts your pathetic Timberwolves. And I hope Mauer goes to the Yankees, thus making all of the major sports irrelevant in your area.
redbird8
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Oct 25 2010, 04:14 PM)
I hope Mauer goes to the Yankees, thus making all of the major sports irrelevant in your area.

You did notice that he just signed an 8-year deal....
rnpurdue
QUOTE(redbird8 @ Oct 25 2010, 03:16 PM)
You did notice that he just signed an 8-year deal....

That worked out for A-Rod and the Rangers too.
redbird8
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Oct 25 2010, 04:25 PM)
That worked out for A-Rod and the Rangers too.

wink.gif
28Vikings28ALLDAY
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Oct 25 2010, 01:14 PM)
You're right.  We are losers.  Just like the Viqueens.  And now Favre has a fractured ankle in 2 spots.  That will magically heal after his suspension.  Viqueens fans are the real trolls, as evidenced by ridiculing children at home football games.  I am finished "trolling" on this thread, I just wish to leave you with this:  I wish nothing but the worst for you as a fan of Minnesota sports.  I hope the Viqueens move to LA.  I hope the NBA contracts your pathetic Timberwolves.  And I hope Mauer goes to the Yankees, thus making all of the major sports irrelevant in your area.

dude please get out of this thread.. if you got a problem with us then why are you still in here talking crap. you are just jelious.

dielonthug
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Oct 25 2010, 03:14 PM)
You're right.  We are losers.  Just like the Viqueens.  And now Favre has a fractured ankle in 2 spots.  That will magically heal after his suspension.  Viqueens fans are the real trolls, as evidenced by ridiculing children at home football games.  I am finished "trolling" on this thread, I just wish to leave you with this:  I wish nothing but the worst for you as a fan of Minnesota sports.  I hope the Viqueens move to LA.  I hope the NBA contracts your pathetic Timberwolves.  And I hope Mauer goes to the Yankees, thus making all of the major sports irrelevant in your area.

So what happened to you? some girl from Minneapolis break your heart? good lawd
Timmyftblstar54
QUOTE(28Vikings28ALLDAY @ Oct 25 2010, 07:01 PM)
dude please get out of this thread.. if you got a problem with us then why are you still in here talking crap. you are just jelious.

your right, were all jealous of the 2-4 team wink.gif
28Vikings28ALLDAY
QUOTE(Timmyftblstar54 @ Oct 27 2010, 02:57 PM)
your right, were all jealous of the 2-4 team  wink.gif

im not talking about you. im talking about that guy.

2-4 is not good at all. we need to get things together now or our season is over.
dielonthug
at this point the NFC north is still wide open, I thought it was going to be a strong year for the division, but noone is performing AT ALL.
ronaldinho0003
QUOTE(dielonthug @ Oct 27 2010, 07:33 PM)
at this point the NFC north is still wide open, I thought it was going to be a strong year for the division, but noone is performing AT ALL.

Couldn't of said it any better. Heck, if the Lions wouldn't of got the wrong end of the stick in Chicago, we'd be 2-4, and in the race.
28Vikings28ALLDAY
QUOTE(ronaldinho0003 @ Oct 27 2010, 04:27 PM)
Couldn't of said it any better. Heck, if the Lions wouldn't of got the wrong end of the stick in Chicago, we'd be 2-4, and in the race.

yeh thats true then the divison would be:

packers 4-3
Bears 3-5
Vikings 2-4
Lions 2-4

another NFC NORTH LOG JAM LOL!
ronaldinho0003
Plus, the Lions have all remaining games vs NFC North opponents at home. The Bears, Eagles, and Packers games killed us.
28Vikings28ALLDAY
QUOTE(ronaldinho0003 @ Oct 27 2010, 05:56 PM)
Plus, the Lions have all remaining games vs NFC North opponents at home. The Bears, Eagles, and Packers games killed us.

yeh. but in the packers game the lions had tons of chances to score but they couldnt.
ronaldinho0003
QUOTE(28Vikings28ALLDAY @ Oct 27 2010, 10:22 PM)
yeh. but in the packers game the lions had tons of chances to score but they couldnt.

Yeah, poor execution was what hurt us, and the fact that we haven't won there in 20 years.
28Vikings28ALLDAY
QUOTE(ronaldinho0003 @ Oct 27 2010, 06:27 PM)
Yeah, poor execution was what hurt us, and the fact that we haven't won there in 20 years.

haha. i think the lions just need to delete there whole team except for jahvid best,SUH AND megatron . i and just start from scratch. and fire all the coaches lol

Head Coach: Bill Cohwer! lol
ronaldinho0003
QUOTE(28Vikings28ALLDAY @ Oct 27 2010, 10:30 PM)
haha. i think the lions just need to delete there whole team except for jahvid best,SUH AND megatron . i and just start from scratch. and fire all the coaches lol

Head Coach: Bill Cohwer! lol

I still believe Stafford is reliable if he's healthy. Suh and Best both look promising, and Calvin has always been pretty solid. I don't think it's Schwartz fault that the Lions have only won 3 games while he's been there. Millen screwed the Lions over, and now it's just a re-building phase until we can put together a string of solid draft picks. Pettigrew is an absolute beast, and will only get better at TE. Our defensive line has GREATLY improved from a season ago, and as long as we can keep getting QB pressure with 4 or 5 guys, the rest of our defense will benefit. Next year, if everyone can stay healthy and we don't have too tough of a schedule, I could see them at 8-8 or 9-7.

P.S: Cowher is going to the Cowboys next year, after Wade gets fired.
28Vikings28ALLDAY
Vikings LOSE AGIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GIVE UP! 2-5!
ronaldinho0003
Stick a fork in them. Favre's career is over.
dielonthug
I think its T-jack time. Favre is getting pounded
brockon21
I'd like to see Webb get a shot. I have a hunch that he might be the future of the Vikings. cool.gif
Timmyftblstar54
I hope favre makes it to the packer vs viking game in the dome so the packers get 1 more shot at pounding him
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.