The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

pwolantern receives:

Scott Sizemore Auto

Boston5761 receives:

Barry Bonds GU'ed

Additional notes:

None Specified.
pwolantern
If I receive mailing address today, I will mail out first thing in the morning and post the DC# when I return home
Boston5761
agreed
pwolantern
Mailed out today...

DC# 0310 1230 0001 6603 8817
pwolantern
DC shows that the card arrived on Saturday, did you receive? Also, have you mailed out yet?
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to pwolantern.
pwolantern
Received nothing so far, but delivery confirmation shows that the package I mailed arrived at his address on Saturday.
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Boston5761.
pwolantern
Update - Received PM stating that he has received the package that I sent out, and he has mailed out his end
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Boston5761.
Boston5761
rec'd and mailed out the Sizemore.
pwolantern
Still nothing, when did you mail out?
pwolantern
Still nothing, when did you mail out? Did you use DC?
pwolantern
Nothing today, can I please get an update?
RGBII

Was a Delivery Confirmation purchased for this
shipment?

If so, please provide it here.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
pwolantern
Still nothing, when did you mail out?
urbanmonk
pwolantern
Received today!
pwolantern
Transaction complete!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.