Bobcats110 receives:

2010 A&G Bruce mini, Leake Base

2010 Topps Posey

edgerrin32 receives:

2010 Topps Finest Hudson letter auto

Additional notes:

None Specified.
edgerrin32
Sounds good! I agree! Lets both ship out with in a day or 2. Thanks again, and I will be sending all the A&G base as well I don't need them. cool.gif
edgerrin32
Was sent out earlier today!! Thanks again!
edgerrin32
Can I have a update? You got them didn't you? Also did you send mine??
Bobcats110
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ Sep 22 2010, 10:30 PM)
Can I have a update? You got them didn't you? Also did you send mine??

First off - thanks for sending me the PM - I never saw any of these other posts you made, of even knew to really check here for correspondence.

Second - I'm a jerk, have not sent yet, but will Friday, can you please send me your address again?

Third - I have not received yours yet, but I'm sure they will come in next day or two.

thanks again for the transaction.
edgerrin32
OK. Sending you my addy! wink.gif Thanks for the heads up. smile.gif
edgerrin32
mad.gif WOW. OK so I sent out your package and normally I always use paypal shipping lables, this being the one time I didn't (there thing was down on the site that day and I wanted to get it out that day). So I just stamped it up, and out it went. Well after a week, they sent it back to me!! It says postage due $1.56?? I always weigh my packages on a digital scale and I know exactly what it cost to ship! I put 4 forever stamps on it which equals $1.76! So it should not have came back, maybe they don't no how to add at the post office. But $1.76 is more than $1.56 so how was I short?? blink.gif unsure.gif Just another reason why I cant stand the Post Office. Because they are worthless.

But now after my rant.

I really am sorry about this and I will get it sent back out Monday. And it will have a label on it this time, lets see if they can mess that up, all they have to do is scan it. The stamps was rocket science I guess. rolleyes.gif
Bobcats110
No worries at all. Thanks for letting me know.
edgerrin32
OK so I put in your address in Paypal shipping and I put in "Keller" and it changed it to "Fort Worth"! I tried it again and it still changed it??? But it was sent out and here is the DC# 420762449101128882300351524698

I hope it gets there this time. laugh.gif
Bobcats110
Cards received - thanks - your's finally got out Friday. It sat in my backpack for a week before I found it again. Even made a business trip to Chicago with me...should have hand delivered it to you.
edgerrin32
OK. cool.gif
edgerrin32
Rec'd and happy!! Closer down! Thanks again for the deal. biggrin.gif cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.