Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: A few nice autographs possibly FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
ffman
I am going to be PICKY on these, especially the Clark and Wright. Therefore, please don't be offended if I don't like anything.

A big, BIG plus for these would be very nice Titans; it would be nice to trade them towards a nice autograph possibly. As usual, I'm open to looking at other things.

2006 Fleer Greats of the Game Nickname Greats Will Clark autograph (SPed to 100)

(Unfortunately, no scan as my scanner was wonky at the time.)

According to dd316, most of these were signed "The Thrill" with a lower amount featuring just his regular autograph. Mine is a regular autograph. BV is $30, but Clark autographs can go beyond book at auction occasionally.

2010 Topps Tribute Andre Dawson autograph/bat /75 (BV $25)
user posted image

2005 Reflections Leone/Wright dual autograph /99 (BV $50)
user posted image

2008 UD Heroes Edinson Volquez autograph /100 (BV $25 - note, misprint on the print on back of card)
user posted image

2009 Topps Chrome David Freese RC AU (BV $20-25, not certain, sells $10-15)
(no scan)

And, check my tradelist in my signature for more cards.

straightbutta14
need the Thrill for my set... check the site!
ffman
PM to Oliver.

Anybody else like these?
Johnny Number 5
kind of interested in that dawson
j
Johnny Number 5
kind of interested in that dawson
j
ffman
What's up John?

Lots of nice stuff in both football and baseball, but I didn't see anything I need right now. I like Wright stuff, but I'm not certain how much I want to collect him right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.