10 paypal

magman receives:

2 chris johnson rc refractors

1 ray rice chrome rc

1 gu marshall faulk td king

Additional notes:

None Specified.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to magman.
magman
Agreed as long as the Chris Johnson rc refractors were from 08 topps chrome and one was an xfractor
magman
Paypal payment sent and should be received in 3-4 business days Thanks!
road_runner_1964
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to chadb1733.
chadb1733
payment recieved cards go out tomorrow
chadb1733
just got address cards are going out today
magman
Still not received my cards.
Tarasadie17
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to chadb1733.
chadb1733
he should have the cards by friday at the latest
chadb1733
had a little mix up but cards on the way i will refund paypal and still send cards.
chadb1733
refund sent sorry agian and cards are being sent out
magman
refund received thanks
chadb1733
just got home from vacation i will mail cards out tomorrow thanks again for being so understanding. you should get the cards soon. i hope with the refund and i will send cards we can close this deal. and sorry again for the mix up
magman
Received cards today. I appreciate you still sending the cards and adding the peterson refractor to the mix. You did not have to send with DC, it makes me feel bad. Wish I still had the full $10 from before but I dont, but I did paypal you money to cover your shipping costs. Thanks again!

This transaction is now complete and can be closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.