1 Division in monthly 2010 rookies and stars break

Additional notes:

Payment recieved.
joey244
agreed
joey244
No cards as of 9/16/10
Tarasadie17
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to srsly_chris.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to joey244.
joey244
No cards received from this break as of 9/27/10
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to srsly_chris.
srsly_chris
Cards were shipped Day Transaction was Posted. Shipped Inserts and base from 1 rookies and stars break.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(srsly_chris @ Sep 29 2010, 09:51 AM)
Cards were shipped Day Transaction was Posted. Shipped Inserts and base from 1 rookies and stars break.

As a month has passed something needs to be worked out or transaction will be failed.
joey244
I still have not received any cards from this break, I was in 3 of chris' breaks, this one and another R&S division break that took place the day after this one did but no transaction was made for that break, as well as a Threads case break a few days later, I received the cards from the Threads break but no transaction was posted for that break. I can get exact dates for these breaks if needed.
dc_o
urbanmonk
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Sep 29 2010, 10:49 AM)
As a month has passed something needs to be worked out or transaction will be failed.

We need something to be worked out on this transaction.

QUOTE(joey244 @ Sep 30 2010, 04:48 PM)
I still have not received any cards from this break, I was in 3 of chris' breaks, this one and another R&S division break that took place the day after this one did but no transaction was made for that break, as well as a Threads case break a few days later, I received the cards from the Threads break but no transaction was posted for that break. I can get exact dates for these breaks if needed.

All breaks here need to have transactions wrote up for them. Failure to do so will jeopardize one's ability to do breaks and/or trade on this site.

thanks,
Dwight
srsly_chris
I guess the cards were lost in the mail, I have sent Joey244 A pm, and the transaction will be worked out shortly.
srsly_chris
Refund was sent.
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to joey244.
joey244
Refund has been received, thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.