The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

EUPHANASIA673 receives:

$309

Ilovetheheat receives:

291 game used basketball cards

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Ilovetheheat
Um.... How are you selling cards that are already sold to me? I copy and pasted the cards that were listed and deleted what you said you sold already... Arent the cards in the below link suppose to be coming to me?

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/?showtopic=283616
Ilovetheheat
Okay, confusion settled. Thanks for the clarification brother. smile.gif
The original deal was for $1 card and $18 shipping(Priority/DC/Insurance). ($309)

Since the original deal was made there are now 300 GU/AU and we decided that payment was to be made via western union so Mike could retrieve funds sooner to buy school books, since pay-pal takes 3-4 days to transfer funds. We also agreed shipping would be free as I have to pay to wire the money.

I literally just wired the money. I went ahead and paid the extra money so you could pick up the money now. smile.gif ($27)

Its now available for pick up. I'll pm you the MTCN number now.
Good Luck with books brother.
-Jeremy
EUPHANASIA673
Payment recieved! Thanks

QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Aug 21 2010, 05:44 PM)
Okay, confusion settled. Thanks for the clarification brother.  smile.gif
The original deal was for $1 card and $18 shipping(Priority/DC/Insurance). ($309)
Since the original deal was made there are now 300 GU/AU and we decided that payment was to be made via western union so Mike could retrieve funds sooner to buy school books, since pay-pal takes 3-4 days to transfer funds. We also agreed shipping would be free as I have to pay to wire the money.

I literally just wired the money. I went ahead and paid the extra money so you could pick up the money now.  smile.gif  ($27)

Its now available for pick up. I'll pm you the MTCN number now.
Good Luck with books brother.
-Jeremy

Ilovetheheat
I am more than pleased with this lot. Honestly, cant remember being this satisfied with a lot this size in years. Thanks for the deal. Good luck in school.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.